Helloooooooo California!

Slick

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I missed this post. lol. very random. Ok onward with poho cali style. Slick are you going to Sourgrass, or are you lacking the time? Im excited! Its gonna funnnnn!!!!! This frog will smile once again! =D I think I heard Joebob is going or something? I never really heard anything after but PM sent.

oh I missed this post. lol. very random. Ok onward with poho cali style. Slick are you going to Sourgrass, or are you lacking the time? Im excited! Its gonna funnnnn!!!!! This frog will smile once again! =D I think I heard Joebob is going or something? I never really heard anything after but PM sent.

nope, i think king is down for the count for a while, bein as he's sick, i may as well go all 100 yards n wait to get his headers, change out his entire exhaust (piglet has a completely new exhaust system), fix all his boo boo's, rebuild his motor......... yadda yadda..... and i am going to look at yet ANOTHER pathy tomorrow, this one's a '90, got hit front/side, 178k, runs awesome..... been sitting forever....... try to get it fer $300. :bounce:

damn slick.. gluck with all that eh heh...

but yeah i dont know if im going on the sour grass trip.. my CV axel is binding after i went offroading today... its weird.. i dont know why its binding so much i tore the inner dust boot on one of them and now it starts clicking when i turn right and when i turn back left it binds and it feels as if im holding down the brakes..... if it were binding wouldnt it not move at all unless i broke it??

I think you will be the first to own 4 Pathy's at a time. Way to set the bar. I like how a few weeks ago, you were like i need $$$ and now youre buying pathys left and right lol

well, with piglets motor being officially blown, and this other 90 being a 5 speed, i am feelign a 5 speed & ecu swap into king, and selling the auto. i will get twice what i paid for piglet AND this new pathy...... :sly: and have a buttload of spares :D

Someone beat me to my choice of rims and tires. And the award goes to Gordonnc on 4x4parts.com

DSC00522.jpg

He's got my color and same body style too. I still think im gonna get the same rims but wider tires. What do you guys think?

i think themz the schizzznitz. vurry nice! go for it!

and btw.. the 90 runs fine, just "needs and alignment" . going by the pics, i say it needs a new frame lmao!

here's the pathy imma go look at tomorrow...... and i am PRAYING it is all wheel DISK so mini can have her disk conversion for towing the boat. more stopping power :bounce:

Edited by Slick

Im not forking out 50 vaulable dollars for your car wash. over my dead body!

:chairfall: HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! good one. damnit. almost....... *looks around for another sucker* :tongue:

hey, ya never know, piglet is reg'd til dec 07. maybe i'll get her runnin and sell her to YOU

fix her up with a locker, huge lift, 33's ,arb bumper, bumpin stereo,new engine, exhaust and intake and we have a deal. :tongue:

she has an open rear diff, so it's perfect to be locked. i am going to put piglets axels under mini and lock mini :fireworx:

I thought mini was DD and not the wheelin type?

i used to wheel her til the front diff went POOF..... and i want to wheel her again. she has attack attitude off road lol (and ON)..... she's fun to wheel :bounce:

i betcha $50 the frame is bent. and yeah, they said it's been sittin a while. :(

Definitely has a bent frame. the front push bumper is tweaked and it attaches to the frame in the front.

Slick if you really wanted to buy a wrecked Pathy. you could buy mine :)

On a more serious note I am ready for some wheeling. It took the last 3 weeks But it is done. I now have front and rear ARB air Lockers. Used my new bumper as an air tank, Worked awesome!!Last week I could not work on it because the nissan stealership took forever getting the new shims in for the rear pinion. Btw saved major bucks on my pinion bearing. Kragen had it listed for 85 bucks. Got it online at rock auto for 33 bucks. and it was the same brand bearing Nissan used. If you guys want to save money on auto parts Go to Rock Auto. www.rockauto.com

Now I need to test them out. I really need to go wheeling!!! I will be ordering up the steel for my rock rails some time this week.

Mark

Edited by msavides

Definitely has a bent frame. the front push bumper is tweaked and it attaches to the frame in the front.

Slick if you really wanted to buy a wrecked Pathy. you could buy mine :)

On a more serious note I am ready for some wheeling. It took the last 3 weeks But it is done. I now have front and rear ARB air Lockers. Used my new bumper as an air tank, Worked awesome!!Last week I could not work on it because the nissan stealership took forever getting the new shims in for the rear pinion. Btw saved major bucks on my pinion bearing. Kragen had it listed for 85 bucks. Got it online at rock auto for 33 bucks. and it was the same brand bearing Nissan used. If you guys want to save money on auto parts Go to Rock Auto. www.rockauto.com

Now I need to test them out. I really need to go wheeling!!! I will be ordering up the steel for my rock rails some time this week.

Mark

wow mark!! that was fast with the lockers and air!! did you end up installing the lockers yourself? can't wait to see it!

as for your parts piggy int he backyard, ida bought it, but everything YOU want to keep is what i NEED lol. especially a motor, and preferably rear disk, so i can convert mini me to all wheel disk like king :crossedwires:

i'd LOVE to go wheelin, but king is still sick..

wow mark!! that was fast with the lockers and air!! did you end up installing the lockers yourself? can't wait to see it!

as for your parts piggy int he backyard, ida bought it, but everything YOU want to keep is what i NEED lol. especially a motor, and preferably rear disk, so i can convert mini me to all wheel disk like king :crossedwires:

i'd LOVE to go wheelin, but king is still sick..

I had to abandon the gear swap. pinion and 3rd member length are different between the 90 and the 91 do to the lack of abs on the 1990, so all parts are pretty much there. not sure on the engine though. not sure how many parts were stolen when it was parked. I guess the block and the pistons should still be good (kinda hard to steel them without pulling then engine. If I can't find someone to take the whole thing I will probably pull the engine as a spare but the tranny I have no use for since it is an auto and mine is a 5 speed.

Me and a friend (who had all the measurement tools) did it. we had to make some imitation nissan tools to complete The front. The rear was easy except for the bad shims. It was not that hard would have got it done on the 3 day weekend if it was not for the shims being bad. But I test drove it after completing it and there was no howling or abnormal noises. So I am happy.

Mark

Edited by msavides

I had to abandon the gear swap. pinion and 3rd member length are different between the 90 and the 91 do to the lack of abs on the 1990, so all parts are pretty much there. not sure on the engine though. not sure how many parts were stolen when it was parked. I guess the block and the pistons should still be good (kinda hard to steel them without pulling then engine. If I can't find someone to take the whole thing I will probably pull the engine as a spare but the tranny I have no use for since it is an auto and mine is a 5 speed.

Me and a friend (who had all the measurement tools) did it. we had to make some imitation nissan tools to complete The front. The rear was easy except for the bad shims. It was not that hard would have got it done on the 3 day weekend if it was not for the shims being bad. But I test drove it after completing it and there was no howling or abnormal noises. So I am happy.

Mark

:clap: awesome! well, if you want to sell me the complete (what's left of it) pathy you have in the backyard, then i'd take it. king is an auto, and his ecu may be bad.. also, i could poissibly swap you for the 5 speed i have in piglet as payment?

:clap: awesome! well, if you want to sell me the complete (what's left of it) pathy you have in the backyard, then i'd take it. king is an auto, and his ecu may be bad.. also, i could poissibly swap you for the 5 speed i have in piglet as payment?

Could always use another 5 speed. All though I have a brand new one so as long as I take care of it by changing the oil and using the correct oil I think it would last me quite a long time. I would love to have the back yard space back. Ofcourse when working on my pathy it is nice to have a parts car handy. I am almost done with upgrading my pathfinder as soon as it is done I will not be needing the parts car.

Mark