Helloooooooo California!

Slick

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats left to fix?

uhm. the fact he won't stay running. he needs a damn good pressure washing, all sensors popped, spray cleaned and re-installed, ecu needs resetting and a couple other minor things like a trans cooler, ofrk........

• 2 weeks later...
King fixed yet?

nope. ya gotta remember, IF i am LUCKY, i get 1 day off a week... and i work 12 hrs a day.... this week is exceptional with 2 days off, but with the weather going to be as it is.. the lake is calling. (Lilly needs a day out too!) however, I narrowed it down to puked plugs and possible water in the gas tank...... had to work on mini so didn't delve into king anymore on monday..... saturday is gunna be too nice to work on king, we're grabbin the boat n hittin the lake :bounce:

Edited by Slick

i checked out mix canyon up by vacaville :D... and it was pretty awesome fun. There were only a few non body destroying trails that i was able to through no prob and they were a lot of fun. This unimog truck came up too.. he was going crazy trying to get through this trail.. one of hte hardest ones there but just couldnt get past a sharp turn.. kept getting hung up on a tree. he was pretty pissed so as he was backing out he backed over a full tree.. was quite funny to watch. My friend only got like 2 pics of me >< and you can see more of hte pics from that day here:

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?...d=1#post6747324

they didnt do one today.. there really werent that many people today for some reason : / next weekend should be much more promising.. im thinking of going back next weekend even though i have a performance that sunday night :P

• 3 weeks later...

im alive.. pathy is injured though.. and hes on the operating table... i couldnt get the damn pitman arm off.. i dont have the tools or the time. So i took it to a shop down the street and they did it for me.. but.............. calmini sent me the wrong pitman arm >< so calmini is sending me a new one overnight shipping.

On a lighter note... after all that crap is done.. im going to go beach driving on pismo this weekend!! yay mainly going to visit a friend.. but while im there might aswell go offroading on the beach :D

hows king doing slick?

Edited by JoeBob

Alive and well! Im going to Hollister this sunday for a Safety Clinic held be Espirit De Four. Its a great class for newbs like me to learn the safety and preparation for offroading! They are having 2 more classes I think in August. I'll have to get back to you guys on that later.

Alive and well! Im going to Hollister this sunday for a Safety Clinic held be Espirit De Four. Its a great class for newbs like me to learn the safety and preparation for offroading! They are having 2 more classes I think in August. I'll have to get back to you guys on that later.

cool froggy! i always knew you'd be one of them there "smart" wheelers.....

king has not been touched since he spewed black smog and gas fumes..... i have neither the time nor patience right now.... i am currently disenchanted and completely BROKE.

A third PAthy?! Where did you find this one?

:tongue: craigs list...... it's in ceres.... just down the road from my work. $500.

Edited by Slick

A third PAthy?! Where did you find this one?

they say all good things come in 3's....... well, that's my excuse anyhoo...... :wiggle:

oooo grats slick.. i just got home from pismo and cal poly :| at 2:30am and still have homework to do ha.. was a crazy weekend. The dunes are insane to drive on.. the pathy took a beating but had absolutely no trouble.. never got stuck.. couple close ones.. but i got out of it. and there were a few 3 foot drop offs that i failed to see till we were already flying off them :O but the calmini suspention didnt even flinch. ill get some pictures up in the picture section when my dad sends me the pictures my friend took with his camera.

glad you had a good time in the dunes. (and that nothing broke)...... i dunno, i kinda don't miss going to pismo anymore...... the sand rail kills my back, and i refuse to drive my pathy through salt water til i've done the frame. so basically the only thing left for me to do when we're there is drink (what a bummer eh?)..... lol

can't wait to see the pics! :bounce: