World Cup: Zidane vs. Materazzi

flnl

It sucks that Zidane had to go out like that. I read this morning that Materazzi is known for being a real ****. But no matter what Zidane should have let it go and saw his team through to the end. It will always be a mystery if he stayed in if the outcome would have been different. I glad Italy won, but It would have been better if Zidane got to go to the penalty kicks.

oops I got edited the **** is a pejorative for a mans member

Edited by ticker

It was kind of messed up that this guy was head butted, cause that looks like it hurt.  But after grabbing on to him like that, and from what it looks like talking $hit to each other, that's the outcome.

It's a soccer game...and more-so the final of the World Cup. There's going to be grabbing and contact. And people always bad-mouth each other in the heat of a game...ever watch Hockey of Monday Night Football?:D

Who cares if he Materazzi was bad-mouthing. These guys are the most proffessional of proffessionals and that was completely immature and un-called for. Grow up, play the game and help your team (well, Country) win P...

Edited by navygz19

Ok, some French guy lost his cool (like thats never happened) and headbutted some Italian guy (who deserved it... just for being Italian). WHO CARES !!!

I've gotten quite sick of people belaboring it. Name a sport that doesn't have fights (golf is NOT a sport). Soccer is pretty tame actually, it's the fans you have to watch out for... :D I love to see some smack talking jerk get nailed when he thinks someone can't do anything about his mouth.

Besides, it was a pretty good headbutt !!! :cool2:

B