Project 2 tone is complete

KILLVOX

Well it took me three days, a can of bondo, allot of sand paper and 10 cans of bed liner. But its done. Im in the process of putting the rest of the pics on photo bucket. Here is the finished product. :D

post-1-1152548521.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah...well i wouldnt do that to my truck...but for everything else you have on it...it fits...

i was only gonna put about 10 inches from the rockers up....

otherwise nice and clean...looks good

Thanks for the props guys. I really like the way it came out. As far as useing 10 cans. Besides spraying the truck, i did both bumpers, tail light covers and the wing in the back. Plus on the can it said to put 2 to 3 coats. I put on 4 coats. Maybe a little overkill. :beer:

post-1-1152614847.jpg

Power washers clean up bedliner pretty well. Hand washing with a sponge might suck, but if you shoot it real good with a hose, it usually comes clean fairly easily.

Cool.

What kind of prep did you do VOX? Sanding? Primer etc.

Oh, that stuff. I thought you used 10 of the big cans of Rhino or Herc! That would've been a little excessive and you could have probably gotten it Line-X'd for cheaper if that were the case.

Let's see some more pics from other angels, eh!

Thanks for the props guys. I really like the way it came out. As far as useing 10 cans. Besides spraying the truck, i did both bumpers, tail light covers and the wing in the back. Plus on the can it said to put 2 to 3 coats. I put on 4 coats. Maybe a little overkill. :beer:

what brand and were did you buy that stuff? I need to do my back interior.. oh and how $$$$

JP