the other ride

tecciball

The car in the other lane was a Ford Capri 3100RS ..I bet he wasn't expecting to get smoked by an old Datsun

LOL, that he got more than smoked !! Looks more like his engine died... :D:clap: Never liked Crapi's...

I've got a 78 VW Bug convert, a BMW K75 and a '01 Honda Blackbird.

B

My other "ride" was a not running '66 Plymouth Fury, but I just sold it. So for now, my other ride is my mountain bike that I never ride anymore. But I'm saving up money to buy a fast car with a manual trans that I can wrench on and make faster. sly Probably a G35 or an STI or something. But it will be a while, cuz those things are $$pricey$$.

:o

I'm embarrassed to list them all... But here goes:

the '87 Pathy (will be sold to my nephew when they unload the heep)

the '88 Pathy

'95 BMW 318is (E36) for the wife

Frankenvan (our monster tow van) and Nash 22H trailer

'74 BMW 2002 (to be sold)

'92 Kawasaki Concours

'95 Triumph Speed Triple

'04 KTM 450EXC (my toy)

'03 Yamaha TTR125L (wife's, for sale)

'06 Yamaha TTR125LE (wife's new toy)

Oh, and we also keep my mom's 2000 Maxima for her.

And with regards to the mention of parts prices for BMW's, what I've found with the E36 is:

1) They need darned few parts. Reliable as a rock.

2) 99% of the parts are CHEAPER than any other brand.

The 5 series are a lot more expensive, but I've always been very pleasantly surprised at the prices for E36 parts... Seriously, check them out. alloembmwparts.com is a good reference site.

i have the 97 my dad gave me

some black and red vans. good shoes i might add.

moms got a honda piolt

dads got a honda ridgeline

had a nissan frontier but nobody but me liked it so my dad sold it :unsure:

In a few years i hope to have the pathy and a 2007 mustang gt500. this being my daily driver :hide: i still have love for the pathy just always wanted a mustang

Or I'll succumb to the will of MZ and be driving a mercedes before years end.... :rolleyes:

lol.. heck yeah man.. like 99or kind of said. many say w124 and w126 are some of the best cars ever made in stuttgart. you don't hear much bad stuff about 123 either and that's something i may have to look into by the end of the year if everything goes good. most likely a diesel too.

as to the topic: as of right now pathfinder is the only one that is insured for the road so that's my main ride becides the bicycle.

i have three other cars right now. the mustang hasn't fired in 2-3 years.. haven't really figured the problem but then i haven't even touched it in a while..

i also have a POS s-10 that only runs in the winter.. will not run worth of hoot above 60F.

the mercedes runs just fine but the window mechanism is messed up and i have not gotten to the bottom of that one just yet. the car also needs a little bit of other wrenching and hopefully yet this year. otherwise it's an awesome ride although the gas milage is basically as bad as the pathfinder.