Attention to Detail

I love everyting about my 1995 SE-V6 5SPD, except for the fact that it is ROTTING away VERY VERY fast! I think Nissan did drop the ball on the rust issue! I know I live in NJ and there is road salt, however I was always anal about cleaning the road salt off, and it is still rotting!

Zack

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot the little clips to hold the rear seatbelts out of the way when you have the back seats folded down for cargo

and the fact that the steering shaft is telescopic. I don't know why they did that, but i bet the guys that did b-lifts are glad it does

Edited by skrillaguerilla

Also, the little doors in back to access the amps and taillight fixtures are awesome for holding small tools, jumper cables, spare belts, a spare cap and rotor, etc. I'm sure Nissan didn't intend for that, but it sure works out nice for me!

AMEN to that!!! I thought I was the only one who did that :aok:

AMEN to that!!! I thought I was the only one who did that :aok:

On my friend's 01 pathy the wires are more out of the way; but on mine the wires seem pretty much everywhere up inside there... Putting tools and stuff in there isn't going to mess anything up?

the fact that you can lift it for under a few hundred bucks....try that with a ifs chevy....

yeah but with the xtra money to lift and IFS chevy u get stuff that we dream about

and aslo, Luker, do all 3 (4 if the tranny has one) breathers come out by wiper motor?

Edited by FLApathy

and aslo, Luker, do all 3 (4 if the tranny has one) breathers come out by wiper motor?

Yea the front diff, transmission, and t-case all join up and exit there. It's the little hard line that goes up and then makes a u-turn down and just ends.

the rear diff breather comes out in the frame crossmember and it's the only one i'd worry about lengthening actually.

Guest EDMONTON PATHFINDER
I can't really think of too much specifically (mostly stuff already said), but I just remember when I first got mine how everything was where I expected it to be... Stupid things like when I had to put my cell phone somewhere, there'd be a perfect spot for me to put it (that little space on the console up next to the gear shifter).  .

On the 94's There is a 3''x2'' hole on the left side of the steering column. Perfect fit for my cell. the only problem is the fact that no cupholders are in it.

the fact that you can lift it for under a few hundred bucks....try that with a ifs chevy....the durability the damn thing will rust away before it quits running. Manual 4wheel shifter and the auto hubs that stay ingaged there is a noble concept

:angry: Why do you have to bring the Yuukon GT into this

:angry: Why do you have to bring the Yuukon GT into this

He didn't, you did, like every other freakin post you make. :crazy:

How do you know he wasn't talking about an S-10 Blazer? -thnkboutit-

Anyone notice the rear arm rests that are on the side of the rear seat. Its nice to have something to put your arm on insead of the grab handle on the door. The little things are what make these vehicles so nice and "Utility"!

Oh yeah, the cupholder in the center console doesnt bother me. At least they are two different sizes. Just have to remember to not put anything important in there in case of a spill, oh well!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

those lil plastic caps they put over the body bolts in the cab...if you ever have the body off they'll know b/c i didnt get any of them out wihtout tearing them up so i guess that could be an insurance liability safety deal for them having tamper proof bolts

i donno about tackling a BL now just cuze it seems like it'd be a huge PITA

:confused: :confused: Are you saying there is suppose to be a light in there :confused:

Not all of them came with one, but you can upgrade, I did :aok: .

The wire harness is already there, plug and play :D