doors...or not to doors?

yeah alex is right, my fat ass isnt goin in and out without a ladder. and pezzy i cant believe youve even suggested i purchase a jeep. FOR SHAME.

tubes would be cool. this was all based on your opinions i prob wont do it. due to this comment "it will look like its at the junkyard with no doors" although that would further piss of my neighbor

although that would further piss of my neighbor

hell yea piss off the neighbors...mine actually called me up and had me over for dinner on friday night b/c i was cutting the fender flares with the dremel and they were having a cookout and it was annoying the @!*% outta them so they were like dude we got food come on over

between burnouts, doughnuts, loud classic rock, air compressors and the ammount of banging coming from my driveway/garage i dont think very many of my neighbors care for us but some think its cool and can score easy repairs for $

between burnouts, doughnuts, loud classic rock, air compressors and the ammount of banging coming from my driveway/garage

haha, it could be worse... you could have scattered parts and a car being parted out on your lawn.... instantly drop their property values.

haha true lol

my neighbors mad because hes a rich prick and im a born redneck and he doesnt like the way i roll. hes called the police on my many times for starting my truck before 8am and after 6pm (10am and 4pm on sun)

not to get on the exhaust subject but just get a turbo muffler welded on where ever your exhaust ends a turbo tube would be even cheeper but then again they are cheep and only quiet for around a week but defenatly knock the noise down even after they are broke in. similar in size to a glass pack but you cant see through them and i think have cotton and stuff that alot of it blows out. It will sound similar to them civics that all the wanna be cool kids drive around but will be quiet at idle and lower rpms. Like 25 to 30$ installed. get a job at mc donalds for a day to pay for it.

my buddy tj is redoing his exhaust on his xterra for his oba tank and is giving me basically the h pipe back. ill run like 6" of flex pip inbetween to connect it and then i can say i have an xterra exhaust. plus its free so if it dosnt work no big deal.

• 2 months later...
And the doors came off.....

HJ&45eB990%%&()

That's Italian for holy @!*%...<---and that's the board auto-expletive censoring thing.

WAIT, MAX TAKES HIS DOORS OFF AND NPORA TAKES A CYBER DUMP FOR 2 DAYS!!!

Busted! :furious: :beer:

id like everyone to know i took my doors off around 6pm....and the board took a dump at like 1:30 (this is all my time EST).

AND THE PICS!!!! dun dun dun

And no i dont wanna hear any horse rubbish about it being a unibody.

Here is me taking all the broken crap off the front...and now the headlights are gone too....

7-25-06001.jpg

USE A FILTER or some sort of protection

7-25-06006.jpg

7-25-06005.jpg

Couple doorless shots (result of boredom)

7-25-06003.jpg

7-25-06002.jpg

result of more boredum - mocked up 38s....

7-25-06011.jpg

7-25-06008.jpg

And that kids is why I dont wanna sit home ALL day because...well....then i start taking chit apart and loosing bolts -

and yes...im aware of the amount of free time i have on my hands and it is way too much

Edited by max_stryker

Jesus Mary and Joseph. :o :o

Dude it looks like a theft-recoverd vehicle.

Your Pathy is a true testament of Nissan build quality...I don't know of ANY other car that could have an intake mani. looking like that and still run (albeit, a little sluggish tho? :D )

That's the craziest thing I've seen since OJ was running from the Cops!

Well max I think you should get netting like they use for windows in nascar... weld a tube straight across halfway up then order up some netting matching the color of your truck!!! I think it would be SWEEET. oh and by the way what did you do with yoru wires for the pw pl?? sssh