New wheels

GreenEnvy94Pathy

Normally I am not a fan of chrome but this setup complements your bumpers and other trim bits... Nicely done! :aok:

That Thule thingy is a fairing that reduces the wind noise from the roof rack.

You can get it at http://www.thuleracks.com or any of their retailers (you can find the list of them on the Thule site)

The wheels are American Racing "Ventura". They are a 15x8, and rub with 31x10.50's. I will be cranking the torsion bars and adding either air shocks in the back, or I have also been thinking about JGC springs, but the guys at Les Schwab didn't suggest it. Apparently Nissans have a horrible reputation for their front ends, and they strongly suggested against raising the torsion bars... but who cares, I will find out myself if that is true or not, anyone else have problems with raising the torsion bars and adding springs? Oh and the price for the wheels were $890.00 mounted and balanced. -thnkboutit-

Apparently Nissans have a horrible reputation for their front ends, and they strongly suggested against raising the torsion bars... but who cares, I will find out myself if that is true or not, anyone else have problems with raising the torsion bars and adding springs?

Fawkin' LOL....

Oh brother you'll be looking for an aftermarket steering setup in no time...

Yes, the front ends are weak. If you do any real wheeling, you will trash the front end eventually. The bigger wheels and higher it is, the sooner something will give. It's just a fact with these trucks. Calmini, and L&P can both help a lot. I'm waiting for a SAS set up.

B

Les Schwab didn't suggest it.

Schwaby does not provide after market anything to Pathfinders and they will not suggest anything... When I told them about my Calmini Lift they refused to do any type of Alignment or other type of sevicing due to it not being "Stock" Funny if it were a Jeep/Chevy/Ford/Dodge that they lifted for $2500 they would do everything..... Hipacrits. They will sell you a set of JGC even the 3" lift ones, just dont tell them what you are doing with them....

I did find a local Goodyear that sells a lifetime Alignment.... They were more than happy to do the alignment, took them 20 min and it came out better than Stock...

Looks crappy :oops:

Take those shoes off immediately.

OK, I agree to take them from you for free... just so you don't drive on the wheels THAT fugly. BUT! :nono: ONLY if you pay the transporting costs. I live nearby, in Russia... in the part of it that is close to China... it is just across the globe from you :lol:

OK, speaking seriously, these wheels look really great :cool2:

Nice shoes!