New Here

Oldpathy

I've had my red 93 pathfinder 4x4 since 2000, bought it with 135k on it. Today it turned 260k. Repairs: waterpump & belts, right front caliper, master cylinder. Got hit on pssengerside doors, you should have seen the other car. Transmission is on its last legs, slips from 2nd to 3rd and now slipping in OD.

A few weeks ago I bought a red 92 pathy 2wd with 130k on it. Runs great looks great. Yesterday the girl I bought it from was begging me to sell it back to her. :laugh: All it needed was a speedometer cable and the headlight switch cleaned, plus cosmetic work where someone butchered the dash while installing a cd player, broke most of the plastic lugs where the screws go.

I'm not an enthusiast but my 93 pathfinder has been the best vehicle I've ever owned, always dependable. I fell in love with this 92 as soon as I saw the for sale sign.

Welcome Oldpathy !! A word of advice with the autotrannys, install an aftermarket cooler and bypass the stock one in the radiator, they are prone to clogging. Probably the #1 killer of the Pathy automagic trannys.

I'm not an enthusiast but my 93 pathfinder has been the best vehicle I've ever owned, always dependable. I fell in love with this 92 as soon as I saw the for sale sign.

I don't know, sounds like an enthusiast to me !! ;)

:beer:

B

• 3 weeks later...