NPORA flyer?

DJ Dank

Well after the success of getting the logos printed and distributed, I began to think what other ways we can try and promte the club. There are lots of times where I will park somewhere and see a pathfinder and I just want to tell them about the site.

I was thinking about even just printing up some type of flyer with the web address on there. Anyone ever think about this?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That certainly makes sense, and I'd have no problem with something mellow like "Congrats on owning a Pathfinder. Come to *&^#^.com for information, repairs and up grade suggestions. Meet people at a website exclusively for pathfinders"... That was of course just sloppily paraphrased.

This is definitely something that Mr Jim should decide on... I wouldn't go to far with it before then.

B

what about little buisness card type things. just wedge em in ppls windsheilds and wipers. Detailers do that all the time where i live.

we do that with the Xterra club - one moment please

*logs onto work computer & finds file to post*

I was actually thinking of suggesting these for NPORA...

Here's the one I designed for SOXC:

SOXC_Cards.jpg

I can set up something similar for NPORA... I just need someone to give me some text... *elects 88*

I dont leave home without these, incase we see a Xterra (I've even carded a few pathy's & frontys too :))...

We also have a thread on SOXC for Cardings - so when we card a truck we post "Carded a Black X, at Younge & Eglinton" then when the person who was carded joins the club - they know who carded them :)

That's not a bad idea. I've been thinking about doing the same thing, but unfortunately a lot of people's first response is "Damn spammers" and they throw it away without looking at it. But it's worth a try. Especially to generate more Pathfinder owners in your hometown to coordinate with on trips and/or working on the vehicles.

How's this, Pezzy? We can modify or add to it.

The Nissan Pathfinder Off-Road Association would like to invite the owner or driver of this vehicle to check out our website and participate in our free forums online. We have many, MANY available articles regarding repairs, replacements, and maintenance of both stock and modified Pathfinders.

Members of NPORA come from around the world. We're all a happy family, even if just over the internet. Come check us out! ...if not to join, then at least to read up on particulars for your vehicle. We're always open and we're always willing to help!

Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you soon on the NPORA forums!

-NPORA Admin and Moderators

Main website:

http://www.nissanpathfinders.com

Forums:

http://npora.ipbhost.com

88, that sounds good, but the flyer example Pezzy provided, allowed minimal reading with just the bulleted points/topics.

Like you mentioned earlier, if you don't want people to just pick up the flyer and think "Spammers," maybe we shouldn't put paragraphs and paragraphs of text on there. The SOXC flyer format looks perfect. Short, concise, informative and to the point.

I have considered this before, and support it now. :cool2:

Although what you wrote 88 is great.. well except I would put just the main website address down and would rather "sign" it "NPORA" or "NPORA Members" ...I think something shorter would probably be best.

Remember, were talking about people here and most people seem to have a short attention span at first ;)

There are a lot of Paths around here... Mr. Pickles :::shouts "Mr. Pickles, where are you?::: and I (along with anyone else out here) could tag those around here :aok:

Edited by RedPath88

KISS...

*snicker*

"I like it but I'm going to hack it up"

*snicker snicker*

*pretends to be 88*

And thats "windshield", damn it !! :P

*falls over chortling*

B

*sigh*

have you any valuable input in this thread sir?

Probably not!!!! Of course, if any of us "mortal maggots" as he put it, ever did that.....well.....you know what he'd do......

I like the idea of the flyers. I think it's great to advertise what we've got going on here. I also think the idea of short points, bulleted, is the best idea. With a big Logo, or slogan about Pathfinders to catch his/her eye, so they won't just toss it.

Guest pathy91

I know I am new here, but I am a big advocate of "spreading the gospel" and recruiting new members. I look forward to an approved design that can be downloaded and printed out. I will happily distribute them at every chance. :aok:

:bow: NPORA

heres another... its simpler and i like it better. still gonna play with it, and i think there may be some spelling mistakes cause i never checked it, but anyway...

and for refference i shurnk these down so you can see them ok on the forum/

nporacard2.jpg

great idea to get people to the forum, but as far as actually joining NPORA as a member, need to check with Mr Jim, I'm still waiting on an answer from him, if he's still doin' that :shrug:

He's still taking new members - I became an official member not that long ago... just paypal him the $$ and send the info for your page & it should be up in a couple days!