NPORA flyer?

DJ Dank

Ok, to get back on track, if we want to be really fair about it, We'll need a WD21 2-door, a WD21 4-door, an R50 from 96-99, and an R50 from there up. Heh.

Or, we could just use mine and get it all over with. We all know I have the most photogenic Pathy in all the land. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course 88, of course. :bow:

I personally think we should put an '05 on there and get some new guys in here. 4 Pathfinders is a little much on a little card. I'd say go with the 1st gen 2-door, the last generation, and the current '05. I think the final decision should be left to whoever is putting this together which is I guess DJ Dank.

Of course 88, of course. :bow:

I personally think we should put an '05 on there and get some new guys in here. 4 Pathfinders is a little much on a little card. I'd say go with the 1st gen 2-door, the last generation, and the current '05. I think the final decision should be left to whoever is putting this together which is I guess DJ Dank.

Nah guys...its not me with the final decision. I was just the thread starter. ;)

And I know when I posted this, there were other members who also had the same idea. I know the Pezzinator and derogate are both capable in putting together a design after seeing their examples.

So I'll say to everyone, GET STARTED! That way, just like the process in getting the final look of the stickers, we can just put up copies and have peope comment on them and edit them from there. What do you think guys?

Another thought was, do we can them to have lots of colors? I mean if we wanted them professionally printed, then we'd have to go through the hassle of funding it, distributing it to everyone etc etc...

My original thought was to have a template/hard copy so that members can just print them up off their own printer at their own cost and distribute it themselves.

My original thought was to have a template/hard copy so that members can just print them up off their own printer at their own cost and distribute it themselves.

I agree with this thought...

:hide: who me?

Yeah. You!!! Get er done!!!! :P

In all honesty, based upon what you came up with for the SOXC, I think you're the best qualified/suited to do this, if you don't mind!!! :aok:

• 2 weeks later...

laminated(so it cant be ripped off) buisness card with the same message on both sides...with a string attached through the loop hole and drop it over their antenna...then have something written fairly big that they will notice while pulling it off so they dont just throw it strait ont he ground or ball it up...they have a better chance at seeing the words on it...just a thought

• 1 year later...

I made a few up and distributed them, but afaik it did not lead to new members :shrug:

*Unless someone is here I gave one to that I do know know about. :unsure:

I do mean to make some more, but only seem to remember when I do not have the time.

Well I thought I had posted some templates in this thread. But I guess not? :shrug:

Since I work at a printing press now, I can print up these cards on high quality card stock. However, since its a club I'm apart of, and not solely for personal use, I don't think my discount can apply. But here they are.

nporafly.jpg

nporafly2.jpg