Wheeling in Bob C (Ontario)

Pezzy

hey pezzy, how are those revo's in the mud, I haven't had the chance to really test mine out yet on the trail, oh yeah, sweet pix :aok:

I havent had a problem with them at all...

I know they're not mudders so I try to stay clear of bog holes that will eat up the pathy, but that doesnt mean I steer clear of them all... as you can tell by the new paint job on my truck... matte brown!

We're concidering a set of mudders for next year, but I'm in no hurry, I love the Revos :)

Aren't you afraid you'll, like, scratch it or something? :o

But seriously, nice - nice - nice! Well done. I love seeing people use tools like they're meant to be used! Here in Cal, it seems 99% of the SUV drivers avoid even dirty patches on the asphalt. Weenies.

Aren't you afraid you'll, like, scratch it or something? :o

Sadly, it's already got a lovely collection of pinstripes...

I'd say all but *counts*... 6... R50's I've seen up here have never been offroad...

Kudos Pezzy! Great pics.. nice to see you can get along with some Jeepers too.... I was a Pathy wheeler AND a Jeep wheeler at the same time (almost..would take one out then the other!) and I know Jeepers can be really rude and think they're all that...used to piss them off when I'd come out in the Jeep.. then go get the Pathy and do the same trails! hehehe YOU GO GIRL!

Those are some of the best R50 wheeling pics I've seen. It's so dense and green there compared to what I'm used to seeing. Gotta wheel in Canada sometime. That Nissan emblem would make a great avatar or advertisement or something. :aok:

That Nissan emblem would make a great avatar or advertisement or something. :aok:

BobC048.jpg

maybe for www.muddynissan.com ?? :D

Thanks all for the compliments!!

Kudos Pezzy! Great pics.. nice to see you can get along with some Jeepers too....

Like I've posted in other threads... we wheel with a family of Jeepers (there was 6 jeeps there this weekend - only one wasnt 'family') and they are great to spend time with... we have both learned a lot from eachother... There are still jeepers that seem to think they are God's gift simply because of the emblem on their truck, but not everyone is like that.

good pics pez. The second shot of that black pup is so sharp! what type of camera are you running?

Next time you guys go out with the rest of soxc, let me know! I wanna get out there and play too as long as it's not too far to drive and I can get some quality fishin' in. :D

Looks good. Oh how I can;t wait to be done with summer school so I can get back off the asphalt... and stop driving my sisters Mazda Protege...

P.S. Pezzy - what kind of camera do you have? Is that a digital SLR?

I'm glad to hear that you LOVE the REVOS!! :) :cool2:

Granted they aren't M/T's, they have always handled everything I've thrown at it. If that says for anthing. LOL.

Edited by DJ Dank

We have the Canon Rebel - Digital SLR

Skrilla, there really havent been many organized/posted SOXC runs this year... which is a shame... next time we're thinking of a run I'll keep you in mind... that will likely be in August I'm guessing...

We got lucky, a few days after christmas a member of SOXC got permission from his wife to upgrade his camera, and we happened to be online when he posted the Rebel for sale... must have been up there for 2 mins when we declared it SOLD!! My Dad has the same camera, so I knew I wanted it.

We have a simple point & shoot HP Camera, which did us well last year, but after getting home from ECXC last summer and seeing what a couple other people's cameras could do (like clearly freeze flying mud in a picture) I wanted to upgrade... :)

Yea, I need one with a better range of shutter speeds, meter, etc. My olympus point and shoot has done pretty well, but I have abused it and its feeling pretty sick... and my 35mm SLR is heavy and old, takes great pictures but i dont like backpacking etc with it. Glad to hear you like it, I have heard nothing but rave reviews of that camera, and judging by your pictures I can tell it takes good ones.