Pics of my beast

Fantasy

1994 Nissan Terrano/Pathfinder, Wide body. TD27T engine, Custom Stainless steel exhaust manifold, 3 inch Stainless steel dump pipe, 3 inch stainless steel exhaust, custom front mount intercooler, custom stainless steel intercooler plumbing, T03 turbo, 17psi of boost.

27_1024.ts1082734319531.jpg29_1024.ts1082648331234.jpg1_1024.ts1078207882000.jpg2_1024.ts1078207892000.jpg3_1024.ts1078207900000.jpg4_1024.ts1078207918000.jpg5_1024.ts1078207970000.jpg6_1024.ts1078207992000.jpg7_1024.ts1078208022000.jpg8_1024.ts1078208046000.jpg

I'm sure the TD has a different sound to it than the ricers you normally see with those 4" mufflers. Still, like they say ~ "Chrome don't get you home". Nice work on your rig, though... :aok::clap:

You really ought to think about resizing those pics, pain in the a$$ to look at... ;)

Edited by hardwaretoad

Indeed, my last diesel truck had a 4 inch straight pipe coming off the back of it, not Cat or muffler or anything, still wasn't as loud as some of the gasser's running around town.

and the turbo whine was frigging epic!

Nice rig BTW, wish my pathy's engine bay looked that nice!

Edited by Harbinger

Very, very nice! I'm impressed and jealous! Great fab work on the exhaust manifold and intercooler install! God knows there's little enough room up front without an intercooler already there...

I want to hear it run! Give us video, man! :D

Can you send some of tose front bumpers our way?!

Nice T man!

Those bumpers are so common in oz. But there is a reason for it, Kangaroos!!!

they are everywhere in the bush, you can even see small utes with those kind of bumpers.

To the people asking what the car sounds like, it is very quite. The polished Turbosmart stainless steel muffler on the back isn’t just for show. It’s a very expensive muffler designed for max flow and to get rid of noise at the same time. The end result is the exhaust noise is no louder than the standard exhaust, just with a deeper note.

I am not in to riced up cars with neon’s and crap. I’m into fast cars. Here is some links to few other cars I have built.

http://www.turbocreations.com/fj20/jasons1200ute/

http://www.turbocreations.com/fj20/guysdr30/

http://www.turbocreations.com/fj20/yellowfever/

Can you send some of tose front bumpers our way?!

Nice T man!

Those bumpers are so common in oz. But there is a reason for it, Kangaroos!!!

they are everywhere in the bush, you can even see small utes with those kind of bumpers.

Roo-bars, I know just about anyone that isn't in a city has one on their vehicle there. Just wish we could get them easily here.

LOL. Roo bars. You guys must have the biggest misconception about Australia. Yeah Roo’s are hopping around every ware. Actually! They deliver the mail, that’s the real reason they have the pouch, to put the letters in.

That was a bit of sarcasm.

Roo’s aren’t hopping around every ware. In fact I can’t remember the last time I sore one that wasn’t in a Zoo. Maybe if you go to the out back you may see them. But that’s not just a round the corner. Its 1000’s of miles from any major cities.

Anyways my Terrano is a Jap import. It came from Japan with the Bull Bar already on it. They must have Kangaroo’s every where as well. LOL.

It came from Japan with the Bull Bar already on it. They must have Kangaroo’s every where as well. LOL.

LOL ! Yeah, but they're smaller, right? :lol:

I can see where there was cause for concern. Your muffler looks an awful lot like the ones every Ricer wannabe that owns a Dodge Neon has on it over here... :)

Everybody can appreciate a nice rig like yours. I personally would love that bumper/grill guard you have. I bet you get the same thing about Aussie 'roos that we in the Seattle, WA area hear from people saying "isn't it always raining there?" Most locals just nod and smile, and hope that person doesn't move here too.

Wow.

Have you ever thought to dyno it??

It would be intersting!!

Thats the biggest thing with a Japanese diesel, get them breathing properly, and then they will perform.

You have gone all the way with that one, so performance improvements on the dyno would definatly be note worthy!!!!!

Pete.