Oh....My....God....

scottha16

i wonder what kinda gas millage he gets? :lol:

I'd say pretty bad. Notice the Scion in the foreground of the garage picture...hehe.

I saw that on Pirate a while back. I think the only thing that's still Nissan on it is the body. :X

I was just thinking, before I read the post about the Chev 350.... There's no way the V6 Nissan engine was going to pull that rig very far. I am trying to imaging how that beast would be off road in the mud with stock Pathfinder engine. Ha!

i think it's kinda ugly that he chopped off the rear. don't get me wrong, the truck is bad a$$, i think he should of tubed out the rear, made the tubbing in place of the rear top.

That's how I want to chop my 88, but I want to make the top able to be taken on and off. As for the tube/cage work I don't think he's done yet.

:aok:

Daadaadaa D@MN!

That is one sweet high ride. Can you say BUCKS!

I remember reading some forums from him on the AC site. The guy rolled his truck and was using a doner for spare parts if I remember right.

I would have one big attitude if I was behind that wheel!

:beer:

you know i was thinking about this rig here and when you think about it, the only thing that is Nissan is that body, i high doubt that the frame is Nissan. the diffs aren't Nissan, the engine, it's a chevy with a Nissan body on it. when i make my path like that, it's going to have the titan 5.6 V-8 in it, keep the H233B rear end but with stronger axels in em and dana in the fronts. i mean, i can go out and buy a blazer and swamp the bodies, same amount of work and probably cheaper.

• 1 year later...

Saweeet.

I was using the search function to find a different Pathy that was chopped... It was chopped right behind the front seats, and had taillights right behind each seat... like a tiny cab.... I can't find it though, it had a full length frame.. anyone know where it is? :(

Remember that from pirate sometime back. Cool rig.

for some reason i am thinking there is another one like this out there somewhere. i seem to recall one that was actually painted.. i definitely could be wrong though. :mellow:

How the heck does that thing fit in the garage! I only have like 3 inches clearence in my garage, and that thing is more than three inches taller than mine!

He must have like a 8' tall opening!