Der_Vier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a couple of mine:

l_9ad75e18091f62802ebb7b405b069b83.jpg?t=1293354542

5520_1069693151768_1509287295_30157618_4008702_n.jpg?t=1293354737

Not the greatest pics, can't really see the detail, but you get the idea. My leg tattoo has what you see here (the birds and skull) as well as a human heart, a rose, a severed hand, a key and a triquetra, with lots of flames and blood. Back is finished, leg is not.

• 3 weeks later...

Why the hell not. I'll play along:

Sorry the picture is hazey but I cant adjust it. but You can see my half-sleeves fine (they're like 10 years old now)

Photoon2010-04-05at21282.jpg

The backpiece in progress (this was from over a year ago, sorry I dont have an updated photo)

IMG_1303.jpg

And the newest addition, on my collar bone. No its not Asian symbols that I dont that I cant read, or or Hindu (which a number of people have asked me). I had my best friend, an Athiest Iranian model, verify & make absolute positive it was correct in the strictest terms... it says "infidel" in Arabic...

DSCN2231.jpg

DSCN2234.jpg

My pepe le pew.. well, because I love pepe le pew :wub: (flash washed out the pics but you get the idea)

IMG_9242.jpg

my lil cobra head because dad wouldn't let me get it any bigger... got this in 1984

IMG_9247.jpg

All mine have to be personal in some way, otherwise I would be a walking billboard of band and other BS tattoos. I love being tatted, but I have to have something meaningful for me to have it etched in my flesh.

@ Fusion, thats sick! How many hours?

@Fukinitupagain love the inifidel one, that may end up on me some day...

Thanks! I have around 40 hours into the back (which is done) and over 35 so far on the leg (not done yet). More big plans coming.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one I am planning on soon... Just need to go somewhere to get a quote for it.

From Final Fantasy II (the US version). Not original art, this is the updated art. But for anyone familiar with it, you don't really want the original art on your body. ha.

The game just had an incredible impact on me when I was young, and I still play it to this day. When it was released in 1991, I was only 13 years old.

Cecil Harvey: The Dark Knight

nr0o79.jpg

Cecil Harvey: The Dark Knight

Is that Cecil the Dragoon? :)

Here is one of my two. Was done by my roomie in my living room. :) It's on my right calf. Symbolizes how important cycling is to me and the planet, nevermind that it gets mistaken for yggdrasil all the time.

17245_300572147714_829857714_4790169_3787623_n.jpg

I have another tribal dragon on my right shoulder, but that was a stupid impulse when I was 19, so I won't bother sharing. :)

The day I joined the Navy, a man at induction asked me if I had any distinguishing marks; it would be recorded in my Federal record.

I decided then that I'd never make it that easy for them.

I can respect a well done tattoo (like the one above... That's good work Harbinger!), but I'll never do it myself.

...'course I may just have a fear of commitment. Forever is a long time to have something potentially stupid drawn on you body. :tongue:

I decided then that I'd never make it that easy for them.

I can respect a well done tattoo (like the one above... That's good work Harbinger!), but I'll never do it myself.

Yeah, I try not to let combined photos of my face & tat's exist for that reason.

Thanks though. My roomie/best friend has only been tattooing for about two years now. He's rather OCD about it though, which explains the detail.

Is that Cecil the Dragoon? :)

Here is one of my two. Was done by my roomie in my living room. :) It's on my right calf. Symbolizes how important cycling is to me and the planet, nevermind that it gets mistaken for yggdrasil all the time.

tat

I have another tribal dragon on my right shoulder, but that was a stupid impulse when I was 19, so I won't bother sharing. :)

That is an awesome tat... I too thought it might have been yggdrasil. ha!

Cecil Harvey is the Dark Knight, and KAIN is the Dragoon... But they fought side by side. :)

Edited by Panbacca

Here's some of my tattoos....My wife did most of these, she been tattooing only a couple years, she's still learning the trade, but she's getting better!

Right Thigh

3820c69a.jpg

Left Thigh

29952847.jpg

Right Shoulder

999062ad.jpg

079bd806.jpg

Left Inside Bicep

1e143c99.jpg

Right Inside Bicep

c3327aa1.jpg

Left Calf

16af2b04.jpg

• 1 month later...

The back.....I wanted a stone cross and just gave the artist a general idea and he ran with it

CopyofIMG00098-20100903-1619.jpg

Inside of right forearm.....I got this to commemorate my tour in Iraq....the castle is

because I was with the Engineers and the crumbled stone is for the one guy we lost

P2080111.jpg

Left bicep.....son's name on top, wife in the middle and daughter on the bottom

2011-03-30_19-12-39_756.jpg

Left wrist.....this will be the cuff for the sleeve to follow

wristtattoos2.jpgwristtattoos3.jpg

Right wrist......cuff for the right arm sleeve

wristtattoos.jpgwristtattoos1.jpg

Right bicep......really no meaning other than my first tat done while I was at Basic Training

2011-03-30_19-11-48_327.jpg

Left calf.....there are 7 of these in the world.....we had sort of a brotherhood working together

and knew that we were gonna be split up down the road.....

2011-03-30_19-10-45_85.jpg

Left ankle.....liked the reaper and the Rebel Flag

2011-03-30_19-10-57_366.jpg

Lots more to follow!!!!!

Edited by Meandmy92Pathy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And the newest addition, on my collar bone. No its not Asian symbols that I dont that I cant read, or or Hindu (which a number of people have asked me). I had my best friend, an Athiest Iranian model, verify & make absolute positive it was correct in the strictest terms... it says "infidel" in Arabic...

DSCN2231.jpg

DSCN2234.jpg

I like the infidel tattoo.