One clean r50!

iPath

Looks clean, but damn do I ever hate white cars/trucks. White isn't even considered a color.

I like white, the only reason my pathy isn't white is because I didn't buy it new. My wife's Quest is white, my Titan is white, and my Suzuki boulevard 109 is white. Makes for a plain looking driveway but when you don't feel like washing it for 4 or 5 months it doesn't look that dirty.

James

Not sure who's that is...

I'm typically not a fan of white cars/trucks either... although I like 88pathoffroad's (when it was on the road!!) and steeevo's pathys.

white reminds me of a fleet car... yea I know what the primary color on White Owl is too... and I do gotta agree with Pezzy though on 88pathoffroad's and steeevo's white wd21s, they both just have a certian look to them.

I like white, the only reason my pathy isn't white is because I didn't buy it new. My wife's Quest is white, my Titan is white, and my Suzuki boulevard 109 is white. Makes for a plain looking driveway but when you don't feel like washing it for 4 or 5 months it doesn't look that dirty.

James

You have a 109??? That is one of my favorite crusier style bikes....

You have a 109??? That is one of my favorite crusier style bikes....

I have an 07 model 109 in white! I love this bike! It's considered a sport cruiser. I ride almost everyday to work if its not raining. Lately it,s been sitting in the shed while I role my pathy though.

15cropped.jpg

Here's a shot my wife took while I was trying to make some sparks from my draggers. I keep grinding away the heals on my boots though.

I guess I should have added this pic to the other rides thread.

James

I like white , the only reason I didn’t get my Pathy white because when I bought her from the dealer it was December of 2005 and few ones remained in stock as they were introducing the R51 so the only white option was the Pearl white and It didn’t fit the Pathy .

I like the white and black contrast on this Pathy above i think this is the Pathy used to advertise for rocky roads