Light bar

1987Bama

Nissan made a factory lightbar for the 2 door, unfortunately they are getting extremely rare to find. Click on the clicky below to see what you are searching for.

CLICKY

yeah,ive seen that one.probably never find one.Was just wondering who was running an aftermarke tone or who sells them.I ahve seen the generic ones on ebay but they clamp to the drip rails and a pathfinder has no drip rail

Some of the aftermarket bars I think clamp into the door jams... Having a 2 door though you DO at least have to option of tryin to source a targa bar.

Some of the aftermarket bars I think clamp into the door jams... Having a 2 door though you DO at least have to option of tryin to source a targa bar.

I have attempted this.Maybe I will luck up and find one.I just dont like the way it sits so far back.Rather have one over the front top.

You don't find em overnight, takes patience. And it's no different than having lights mounted on a bed mount roll bar (or glorified light bar if you will) in a pickup. They really don't bother anything if you actually AIM them (and I have a sunroof as well).

I think I just missed one, today @ the JY there was a white AMMCO transmissions pathy (originally red where the paint was peeling).

Anyway it had no 4x4 badges and looking @ the paint above the where the badges were, you could tell that something was there....

I think I just missed one, today @ the JY there was a white AMMCO transmissions pathy (originally red where the paint was peeling).

Anyway it had no 4x4 badges and looking @ the paint above the where the badges were, you could tell that something was there....

That truck has been there for awhile. I didn't take too close of a look where there might have been a lightbar though. I find it quite ironic that an aamco truck is in there with no physical body damage, aka, fscked trans!

That truck has been there for awhile. I didn't take too close of a look where there might have been a lightbar though. I find it quite ironic that an aamco truck is in there with no physical body damage, aka, fscked trans!

*cough cough* possible snapped t-belt = j/y to some *cough cough*

And thanks Manifesto :aok:

Back to lightbar talk! :jacked:

There was a guy (think it might have been on 4x4parts) that made a bar and used the stock mount points (4x4 badges) to mount it. Wasn't as nice as the stock targa, but wasn't a clamp on JC Whitney special either.

Hey U go to PAP in lakewood too? whe should meet up some time.

Edited by MY1PATH

herepathylightbarefan001.jpg

Good job.Nice find.I have a thule roof rack(just the front)on mine right now that i may put lites on if I can't find a better lite bar.I like the thule because i will not have to drill itno the top.

Nice pathfinder

If you do end up going with the door jam system, the easiest way to attach the lights will be to buy four "L" CB mounts for the bar. The antenna hole is the perfect diameter for KC's, Harbor Freight, Hellas, and i assume any other kind of auxiliary lighting you'd be interested in installing.