Dont Understand

pathyboy12

why do people lower 4 wheel drive cars put huge rims and tiny tires on with weird body kits. it just doesnt look right, i saw a pathfinder almost touching the ground and hade neon on it :thumbsdown:

Simply because we're all different and what make you tick may not do the same for someone else. some people lower pathfinders while others jack up cadillacs... nothing to understand really...

Simply because we're all different and what make you tick may not do the same for someone else. some people lower pathfinders while others jack up cadillacs... nothing to understand really...

A disaggree,I think that there where dropped on there head a few time when they where babys...is all.If its a 2 wheeler I can see lowering it because its a station wagon then and having them slammed probly allows them to get good gas milage...

That's what we here on NPORA like to a 'bro'.

I couldn't agree more. To take any truck/SUV with 4x4 and lower it with giant wheels and low-profile tires essentially destroys said vehicle's capability to go anywhere off the pavement.

When I first got my R50 back '08 there was a girl with a '99 Pathfinder, candy-painted with 22" chrome wheels and apparently a 3" 'body lift' (according to her boyfriend who gave her the SUV). I talked to her once at the gas station and found out pretty quickly she was pretty much a bro-ho. :thumbsdown:

Needless to say, I'm not a fan of bro trucks.

Hey what's wrong with lowering the path ? I have decided myself to remove my ac lift and try to do a low rider with it... Pictures to come soon... My lockers are also for sales since I won't be needed them.... And for the record I was not dropped on the head when I was young

S.

i agree with nismothunder and teka, you dont do that to 4wd trucks/suv's its kinda weird, theres a kid at my school that did it to his pathfinder and he thinks hes sooo cool with custom lights, neon, lowered, and like noo tires, all wheel. he just looks stupid. i could see cars and some 2wd trucks/suv's. but over all :thumbsdown:

The "bro" look I personally think is retarded (though my FWD only Eclipse is lowered but only on 17"s, my personal limit for ANY car...) But you gotta figure to them lift, usefull tires, lighting with a porpose, etc is a waste... I don't agree with them (as GG said, stupid is...) but hey, it's their money and cars so look at it as nice strait panels in the j/y in a fiew years since they proably don't know too much about underhood maintnance...

I can't really agree with a lot here. people like different things. My cousin has an S10 that's airbagged. Frame lays on the ground when it's fully down. It's on 22's with 35 series low prows. Just sick with it. love it. I can agree that lowering a 4WD is stupid and not recomended. And he also agrees, so he has a lifted F250 turbodiesel beast of a machine. To each their own, but some like multiple things, such as my cousins TE37 Corolla. Old school modern classic. Bad ass.

Don't hate on other peoples rides. Only hate on other peoples ignorance (like what Tyler said about that 99 Pathy. Ignorance is not always bliss.

Jose

The "bro" look I personally think is retarded (though my FWD only Eclipse is lowered but only on 17"s, my personal limit for ANY car...)

I got 18's on my RX-7...is that too big?

Jose

I can't really agree with a lot here. people like different things. My cousin has an S10 that's airbagged. Frame lays on the ground when it's fully down. It's on 22's with 35 series low prows. Just sick with it. love it. I can agree that lowering a 4WD is stupid and not recomended. And he also agrees, so he has a lifted F250 turbodiesel beast of a machine. To each their own, but some like multiple things, such as my cousins TE37 Corolla. Old school modern classic. Bad ass.

Don't hate on other peoples rides. Only hate on other peoples ignorance (like what Tyler said about that 99 Pathy. Ignorance is not always bliss.

Jose

Yup, ignorance is only bliss when it doesn't make you portray yourself as a complete failure. :lol:

My objection lies most with 4x4 trucks/SUVs that get the lift treatment but are then subject to 20"+ wheels and low-pros. It seems counterproductive, IMO.

As for lowered trucks, I love 'em! Nothing like a 4x2 HB on airbags sitting low on some nice chromies. That sh*t is epic when it's done right. I still have plans to locate a 4X2 and give 'er the ol' street truck treatment. Maybe even drop in an all-engine VG34E. :whistle:

I got 18's on my RX-7...is that too big?

Jose

Nope, your car=your limits/choices. My car=my limits/choices. As long as it looks and performs how YOU want it to :aok:

Don't hate on other peoples rides. Only hate on other peoples ignorance

Why be so stingy with the hate? I got enough to spread around. If I hate your car, don't cry, it's just my opinion. :shrug:

Why be so stingy with the hate? I got enough to spread around. If I hate your car, don't cry, it's just my opinion. :shrug:

And opinions are like assholes......everyone's got one!

I came across Shadow Hawk company in duPont Registry. It manufactures vehicle, which allows for suspension travels between -2" (for changing the tire without using the jack) and 44" (to run over another vehicle). So you can have lowered profile on the street and go over rocks in Moab, hahahaha...

1100HP with average +20MPG diesel-powered engine...

http://shadowhawkvehicles.com/

pic1.jpg

On a side note, I've nothing against lowered 4x4. I think each vehicle on the street is unique.

Edited by dududuckling

Hey what's wrong with lowering the path ? I have decided myself to remove my ac lift and try to do a low rider with it... Pictures to come soon... My lockers are also for sales since I won't be needed them.... And for the record I was not dropped on the head when I was young

S.

ONLY YOUR PARENTS KNOW THE TRUTH!

Edited by Raidergirl