Keyless

my truck doesnt have the alarm its the XE simons is the LE, do i just swap the alarm box or do i need to move the whole wireing harness?

and nunya the arb is allready on my truck rear bumper will be on sometime next week after the suspension is swaped over

I have an XE and it came with the alarm. The alarm module goes under the driver seat, look toward the front of the vehicle, it would be on the right hand side, check to see if you have an electrical plug. Also, do you have the rocker switch in the center console for an alarm?

I'm not sure what additional components there are in the security system, but you could start by just moving the module (under drivers seat) And switch, along with anything else you see that's connected, over and seeing it if works wink.gif

Assuming you have the plugs in your truck.

So maybe people can add to the list

Module under LH seat

Switch in center Console

Antenna location?

my antenna is just a skinny black wire that comes out of the module and lays on the floor, My truck had the alarm but I disconnected it, does having the alarm mean it is supposed to have the key fobs??

Yeah, the siren is under the hood, the alarm box is under the seat, and the switch is on the center console. Your truck should be pre-wired for all of it. There's also a hood pin that you should wire up, which you should also have wiring for. I don't know if not having it will cause the alarm to go off or not.