Crazy Lookin Fender Flares

I was poking around on 4x4parts.com and was looking at the snorkel's section and noticed this hardbody with these huge fender flares that are pretty stout. The picture is tiny but you can tell the the fender flares are not stock...

Anyone have any ideas about em?

https://www.4x4parts.com/catalog/images/snorkels/a53b0afe0f906ebbd4b9db11e0e57df6.jpg

Any one know where I can get the Bushwhacker Fender Flares at? On their website they have nothing for WD21 Pathfinders or Hardbodies....

Someone just posted a link to the Hardbody flares last week...forget which forum though.

Any one know where I can get the Bushwhacker Fender Flares at? On their website they have nothing for WD21 Pathfinders or Hardbodies....

slick has a set on hr pathy but not sure how long shes had those. You can also check on ebay and they do show up once in awhile

I think a frontier flares would work. Ive been hunting down a donor frontier here at the local jy for quite some time now so I can have them remove the front and back and dry fit it to a pathy.It might need a lot of modification or a little

• 4 weeks later...