94-95 Pathfinder Options

nismothunder

Ok,so a few of you may have been wondering what options came from the factory on your 94-95 pathfinder,or what to look for when buying a new wd21...I have been and I found out a while back but never posted it hear...now I am...And these are just north american modelsso it doesnt have diesel engines like in terrenos

STANDERD.

XE,3.0 v6,5 speed manual,or 4 speed automatic,anti-lock rear brakes,power steering,part-time 4wd with auto matic front locking hubs,cloth reclining front buckets,split folding and reclining rear bence seats,tachometer,coolant temp gauge,trip odometer,digital clock,rear whiper/washer,tinted glass,duel outside mirrors,AM/FM cassete player with diversity antenna,tilt steering column,rear defogger,front door map pockets,remote fuel door release,cargo tie down hooks,skid plates,fender flares and mud guards(4wd models),235/75r15 tires and chrome wheels.

SE ADDS Power windows and locks,cruise control,varible-intermittent wipers,heated power mirrors,remote rear window release,volt meter,rear qurter,passger and lift gate privacy glass,upgraded up-holstery,flip up removeable sun roof with sun shade,roof rack,lighted visor mirrors,map lights,drivers seat hieght and lumbar support adjustment,rear folding are rests,step rail,fog lamps,rear wind defector(spoiler)alloy wheels(16 inch/legos) remote security system,out side spair tire carrier,31x10.5 tires.

LE ADDs,4 speed auto(no stick options),4 wheel disk brakes(4wd),Air Conditioning,limited slip differential(4wd),front tow hook,running board and splash guaeds,heated front seats,leather upholstery,leather wrapped steering wheel,CD player,floor mats.

Optional Equuipment,

XE and SE,air conditioning.

XE convenience package,...cruise control,power windows and locks,heated power mirrors,map lights,varible timeing wipers,remote entry and security system.This option requres AC...

XE,Sport package,...includeds out side spair tire carrier,spair tire cover,fender flares(2wd),,fog lights,limited slip differentl(4wd),cargo net,Front tow hook...(must have convenience package also)

Leather trim package SE,...leather seats,leather wrapped steering wheel,shift knob,parking brake handle,heated front seats with individual controls.requires AC.

SE Off road package,...Limited slip differential,duel rate shocks(adjustable),rear disk brakes,black exterior trim,front tow hook.Also requiers AC...

I hope this clears any thing up...

LE was 2 wheel drive only in 94...

Thanks for posting that, but the trouble is that there is even more mixing and matching than that. For example, both my 95XEs have the XE convenience package, AND fog lights, external tire carriers and LSD rear ends, the first one also had 31x10.5" tires and an accurate speedo... :shrug:

B

Very interesting...my SE with I guess the Off Road Package has....

no roof rack, no fog lights, and no security.

Have no leather but have heated drivers seat.

I have everything else listed there except the lego's.

They are all over the show with what they put in where. As far as I've seen we in NZ never got cruise control, alarms or ABS.

My 93 has a round dash, but I've seen 95's with square ones.

Both my 91 and 93 have auto up and down windows.

No rhyme or reason.

I'm positive this has been covered before on here... If I recall correctly there was a HUGE list of all the different options available that was posted and the outcome back then was that it was all over the place then too. It seemed you could have individual options added on your personal preference. I'll see if I can dig up that OLD OLD post. but Im not sure how lucky I'll be. If theres someone out there more skilled with search then I, Has it bookmarked, or has more time to browse for it then me which is pretty much everyone on here :rant2: please link it.

Yeah your right Dowser, this has been covered many times before. And is talked about every so often.

It's been proven time after time that no matter what Nissan's literature "says" came with certain trim levels on WD's, the fact is that there seemed to be little method behind the model madness.

There are lots of XE's with more options than some SE's and there are SE's with options that many claim only came on LE's.

An example is my SE, it was missing several options that are common on, and many claim, all SE's got ;)

I swear we talk about this ocasonally in poho... Anyway though I have 2 88s they are both se packages. One 5 speed/sunroof/lego's/4wheel disc/no tint on the rear windows/rear wing-one auto/no sunroof/chrome wheels/drum brake/factory tint/wingless. Neither had a rear tire carrier, roof rack, or targa bar(though I added one). Both power windows&locks, a/c, cruise/tilt and have the gsuge package with 2 trip odometers.

Edited by nunya

Both my 91 and 93 have auto up and down windows.

Whew, you got lucky, some people got the ones that only power down and need to be cranked back up by hand. :tongue:

:jk: (so the naive don't think I'm serious.)