The Youtube postings....

Nytrosfinder

Stupid police!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

Stupid police!

Not that I condone what the kid did, but damn, that was some pretty good driving. Fifteen and he was out-maneuvering all of the cops with ease. The host talked it up like a big victory due to police efforts, but if he hadn't broken down, I don't think that would have ended 'til he ran out of gas.

For all I know after hearing about the 350 HP LS1 with a chip speech I'm wondering if the 'break down' wasn't simply running out of gas.

I like how the kid brakes for the tire strip and the cop almost plows into him. Terrible reaction time or just camero brakes??

Remember, this BMW was made between 1986-92. Perhaps it was fixed up (hence why it was stolen) but you basically have a 20 year old car driven by a child keeping away from a police interceptor/pursuit unit.

The E30 M3 road car

The first road-going version produced 195 bhp (145 kW; 198 PS) (catalyzed model). Evolution models (not sold in North America) continued with 2.3 liters but adopted revised exhaust-cam timing, increased compression along with the lack of a catalyst producing approximately 215 hp (160 kW). Later the Sport Evolution model production run of 600 (sometimes referred as Evolution III) increased engine displacement to 2.5 L and produced 238 hp (175 kW). 786 cabriolets were also produced, all by hand in BMW's Garching plant; at the time the 215 hp (160 kW) example was the world's fastest four-seat convertible.

[edit] Changes from the standard 3-series

The E30 M3 differed from the rest of the E30 line-up in many ways. The M3 was equipped with a revised stiffer and more aerodynamic body shell as well as "box flared" wheel-arches to accommodate a wider track with wider and taller wheels and tires. The only body panels the standard model 3-series and the M3 shared were the hood and sunroof. It also had three times the caster angle of any other E30. The M3 shared larger wheel bearings and front brake calipers with the E28 5-Series. It also had a Getrag 265/5 5 speed gearbox, and rear differential with different final-drive ratio and 25% lockup.

Performance

[1]

* (2.3L-16v I4) - 195 PS (192 hp/143 kW) − 0-62 mph: 7.5 s. Top Speed: 146 mph (235 km/h)

* (2.3L-16v I4) - 215 PS (212 hp/158 kW) − 0-62 mph: 7.0 s. Top Speed: 149 mph (240 km/h)

* (2.5L-16v I4) - 238 PS (235 hp/175 kW) − 0-60 mph: 6.2 s. Top Speed: 154 mph (248 km/h)

here you go!!!

is your Printer a Brat too?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

Love that sound

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

Man! this is great lol.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars=""> Edited by MY1PATH

• 2 weeks later...