Where are all the OZies

Cyril

nice avatar dave.

hey how do you change the "5 monts to go" incer the avatar?

Click on My Controls, then on Edit Profile Information (I think). About half way down that page there is custom Member title thing, type what you want in there

I WOULD BUT DO I NEED A RESPORATOR.....LOL. never done them myself. but havn the three kids hangn of me aint fun either, unless you want to come up here on saturday and i can help

I WOULD BUT DO I NEED A RESPORATOR.....LOL. never done them myself. but havn the three kids hangn of me aint fun either, unless you want to come up here on saturday and i can help

Yeah mate, wont be until either this weekend or next weekend. I will head up there if you want, would be easier than worryin about kids on the street here & I dont have the room to swing a spanner.

I will print out as much info as possible on changing them, I know there is a how-to on here.

yeh thats no worries. heaps of room here. all the more.... ill organise a bbq or something. if there are other part time readers reading this, youre most welcome... yeh macdaddy im talking to you.....lol ust let me know. just pick a day the cats arnt playing...lol... other wise ill have to put the plasma out side

i also have the nissan navara/ pathfinder haynes manual to. covers navara d21 86 to 1996 and pathfinder 87 to 95

2ltr. 2.4ltr and 3ltr 2wd and 4wd

Edited by jadm4x4

That's just payback for them bloody possums you fullas sent us!

Whats wrong with Possums , he hand feed ours .

IMG_1065.jpg

But sometimes they don't like the food .

DSC00048.jpg

i also have the nissan navara/ pathfinder haynes manual to. covers navara d21 86 to 1996 and pathfinder 87 to 95

2ltr. 2.4ltr and 3ltr 2wd and 4wd

To change the CV's is not hard lads , the haynes will guide you through . But if you want to fly me over i'll do them for you :lol:

To change the CV's is not hard lads , the haynes will guide you through . But if you want to fly me over i'll do them for you :lol:

Sorry mate, unfortunately they didnt come with a free air ticket. I will keep an eye out for a better deal next time.

see what you have here dave. even new south wales wants to be here to. look out soon the bloody victorians will want to be here aswell.... oh crap i am victorian. dam

see what you have here dave. even new south wales wants to be here to. look out soon the bloody victorians will want to be here aswell.... oh crap i am victorian. dam

haha, I'm a victorian too mate, through and through

Whats wrong with Possums , he hand feed ours .

IMG_1065.jpg

But sometimes they don't like the food .

DSC00048.jpg

Bugger me!!! Smoking over tree monkeys is nearly a national sport in NZ and you feed them???:lmao:

Ok, whats going on with the invasions fellas, which one of you buggers forgot to lock the gate last night?

sorry dad. ill try to remember next time. ill get the gun

:ar15::huh: