Where are all the OZies

Cyril

i get my muddy's tomorow. hancock mud tyres. $235 each fitted and balanced..... here i go another inch higher. goin the 31x10.5x15....

and he drives a nice beast himself. 4wd racing. rodeo.

a clown at another shop was trying to sell me te same tyre for 285 and 100 each for steelies with a 10 offset. wanker i tell you.

Yeah, I just had a look at how much they cost here in Perth, $830, nah, think I will keep my GFC plates.

was going to get some collingwood ones with ikc on them but i though nah. dave might get upset.........lol

(I KILL CATS)

i get my muddy's tomorow. hancock mud tyres. $235 each fitted and balanced..... here i go another inch higher. goin the 31x10.5x15....

and he drives a nice beast himself. 4wd racing. rodeo.

a clown at another shop was trying to sell me te same tyre for 285 and 100 each for steelies with a 10 offset. wanker i tell you.

So, should I get 10 x 50mm ali blocks made up?

ah they will fit under for now. just got to message cyril. see if he has those springs and shocks still. but a lift wont be to far away. did you work out how much and if you can get some solid alley?

ah they will fit under for now. just got to message cyril. see if he has those springs and shocks still. but a lift wont be to far away. did you work out how much and if you can get some solid alley?

I can get the solid no worries (we might even have some lying around at work, I will check with the boss tomorrow on price, but it will be bugger all.

Not sure if Saturday is going to happen now too, I have 2 sick kids & my asthma is playing up (had to take today off work). I am still going to try to get up to Osy park tomorrow, if I can, Sunday might be the better option, or leave it til next week & hope the sun makes an appearance.

yeh no worries. if its stuff all send me a sms. i may reply on a different no though. will be work phone....lol but if its stuff all ill get them done. ill just have to get some bolts. but im shure there would be something around wanneroo

Congrats on the price of those tyres, that seems really good!

You'll have to keep me posted on how they are because I'll be looking for new tyres soon.

have to make it soon. its a sale on hancock tyres at the moment. its all over the radio aswell.

Evening Lads ,

Looks like fresh rubber is catching on , the GF's lancer got new alloys and rubber yesterday will have to wait for mine after the engineer .

Matt , 10 offset is that - 10 to widen the wheel track ( IFS is 25mm track width extra maximum in NSW ) or + 10mm which whould allow 8.5'' wide rims legal which mean 35'' tyres ???? . Or are they offering a 0mm offset which keeps everything legal ( RTA and Insurance ) with a 15 x 8 rim which will fit a 10.5'' to 13'' wide tyre . Am going through this at the moment with RTA and engineer to make the 4by at the max wheel track without using a custom rim which will allow up to 35'' rubber ???? :):):):) ???? .

Dave , being sick sucks so all the best with the family mate .

dam my dollars didnt come in. now i have to loo at second hand tyres. :(

Have 4 spare BFG Muds but the frieght whould suck to perth .

:headwall: Should of dropped in on the way over dude :headwall: lol .

Have 4 spare BFG Muds but the frieght whould suck to perth .

:headwall: Should of dropped in on the way over dude :headwall: lol .

oh crap. doesnt matter. ill be in melbourne soon. might try do a catch up with some melbourneites. but got 2 tyres today. i cant stop touching them the price was 238 each fitted balanced and new valves. but they are a good tyre mob. anyone interested there at

WHEELS OF WANNEROO

2/11 PRINDIVILLE DRIVE,

WANGARRA, 6065, WA

PH 9409 8182.

just to give them a plug. but ill do the other 2 next week and he is chassing a second hand spare for me. trying for a mag but wont hold my breath.....lol then ill reindex this weekend. depend on whats happening with dave's beast. then just a body lift to go. had a look but i dont think i can do a torsion bar release on mine. thats upright pin is only small. unless i can adapt one like yours dave. but ill post some pics tonight. got to get the kiddies.

and a road trip is in order for next year. ill be definatly stopping past next time cyril. unless you move here with the rest of us........lol

This weekend is off, didnt end up taking them back today, will take them up next Friday & swap them over, Saturday 29th do CV's if everyone is available, if need be the following weekend we can give the BL a go. I think Dan wants to wheel next Sunday morning, that could be a go.

Sweet, then its just Adam rolling in little rubber (I think he said he was on 29's), and from Memory Dan is on 30's

some of the tyre mobs were going to put me on 30"s but he said nah stuff it. crap now i have to buy a grinder and make a few adjustments.

did you end up chatting to youre boss about some blocks?