Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Prefer to do them Saturday if thats ok with you, need to go see my mum & sis Sunday.

yeh thats no worries. you recon the boys at work will be able to do the blocks before the weekend?

I'll push them tomorrow to do them, I think a couple of them are working back tomorrow night, if they are I will have them for you on Friday arvo. I have to go up to Ozy Park to change ofer CV's.

yeh just let us now. dont push anyone. just got some of the bolts out but i can put them back in. also want to have a look if yours has captive bolts. thought of a better solution rather than grinding a big hole like on the treads. thought of using a hole saw then get a large rubber plug. like the drain bungs. should be able to pocket some from a wrecker

Having a few quieties tonight.

good o. ill be boared shotless for mine. wont even have the kids here. i think ill be spending it flyin across australia that day. got to drop the boys in melbourne then fly back. then do it the following weekend to

That's going to be an expensive week for you.

hell yeh. i have place's to stay there but cant get holidays with just starting work. pain in the but. but the thins you do for kids

Holy crap, not good mate. Perhaps we can organise a bit of a 4by and bbq that weekend, boys dirty day out

just need some dirty ho's to come to. anyone know any....lol

Edited by jadm4x4

hey dave you will have to hit youre missus up for more presents. technicaly it's still youre birthday. well on here anyway

Haha, I dont think she would understand... Time to go to work, will let you know tonight what is happening with the blocks

Spoke to the boys, will have at least 10 x BL blocks for tomorrow arvo.

beutiful.

got to speak to the g tonight. after moving the car yesterday. i now have 2 flat tyres. (the old ones) so i have to see if she will loan me the dollars for a week so i can atleast drive the bloody car.

beutiful.

got to speak to the g tonight. after moving the car yesterday. i now have 2 flat tyres. (the old ones) so i have to see if she will loan me the dollars for a week so i can atleast drive the bloody car.

Thought you were puting them on her CC