Where are all the OZies

Cyril

yep all good. the x will be here to look after the kids to. and undercover is no probs

also got my little fridge for the center consol. also my inverter to run te playstation. probly fit that on sunday

Edited by jadm4x4

Was great, pulled the drivers side CV out, only to discover that they have supplied me with the wrong shafts. They claim that mine is an odd ball setup as every Terrano they have seen have hubs the same as the ones they supply. Swapping them on Friday, going to try again this weekend.

I just checked my CV's, they use the bolt pattern that you were given, so he could be right about yours being different.

? are you'res 5 bolt or 6 bolt ?

Late but just joined

I'm from Melbourne, Ringwood.

Just bought my pathy 2001 st

i loooooove it . cheers

Welcome Mate to the OZ thread , First 4by and a Pathy :aok: , I did the same thing and 10yrs later i've still got it .

? are you'res 5 bolt or 6 bolt ?

5 bolt star pattern, Matt & Adam both have 6 bolt.

I am taking them back up there on Friday after work to swap over, then back up to Matts again Saturday to change them over.

5 bolt star pattern, Matt & Adam both have 6 bolt.

I am taking them back up there on Friday after work to swap over, then back up to Matts again Saturday to change them over.

Mines 6 bolt , does that mean your front diff is a different type or just different flanges ??? . thiers a pic under my ride to see if yours looks the same .

so cyril. we get to see a crapy yellow numberplate on the beast then. i expect pics fron a beach run asap then.....lol

yellow plates sucks , will try to get black and white instead . If the engineer passes it , then it's rego and insurance and then the beach for a test .

Lots of pics for sure .

better still, how about "OZ NPORA"

That would be a cool plate , not sure on the price though . In NSW you have to buy the plate and pay a yearly extra to keep it .