Where are all the OZies

Cyril

what size ali are you after?

either 50mm solid round or 50x50 solid square. for lift blocks. if i can get the solid at a resonable price. drilling the hole aint much. between us we shold be able to work out the rest and be able to do a couple of cars in a weekend. if we can organise it. i got room to work 4 cars at once on cement at my place. and we should be able to get bolt lengths and sizes of here or other formus aswell. im trying to get back into the ally industry again. but i have alot of contacts still in qld to. sholdnt cost to much to get sent over from there. if we look on average retail price at $250 a car we definatly should be able to halve that at a max.

hey macdaddy. how did you go sourcing the plugs for the back of the spotties. any luck. if you want you can stop in and show me and ill see what i can work out

I'll be happy to take one of those car spaces :tongue:

I haven't had a look for the plugs again, been too busy with uni, they look like they need to be Hella ones, i haven't seen many like them.

Edited by maccdaddy

I'll be happy to take one of those car spaces :tongue:

no worries.

I haven't had a look for the plugs again, been too busy with uni, they look like they need to be Hella ones, i haven't seen many like them.

sent you a pm

either 50mm solid round or 50x50 solid square. for lift blocks. if i can get the solid at a resonable price. drilling the hole aint much. between us we shold be able to work out the rest and be able to do a couple of cars in a weekend. if we can organise it. i got room to work 4 cars at once on cement at my place. and we should be able to get bolt lengths and sizes of here or other formus aswell. im trying to get back into the ally industry again. but i have alot of contacts still in qld to. sholdnt cost to much to get sent over from there. if we look on average retail price at $250 a car we definatly should be able to halve that at a max.

When I am off quarantine next week I will have a look at work, I should be able to order the ali by the metre, 2" lift would only take 500mm roughly per car, if we can get sizes for the holes I can have the CNC centre at work machine them aswell. Hardware I can get at trade prices if we can get sizes as well.

oh hang on new page :dance:

isnt that how it goes..... ill just hit myself :headwall:

My new page dance even traveled to the Ozie thread? I feel so honored!

Ok I'll get out of your thread now... :hide:

Congrats mate, where abouts, what doing?

Factory manager, for a small blind company. its in wangara. close o home wich is good. nothing really with ally a the moment, but he wants to get back into security again to. so ill be well used :jig::dance::jig:

PM sent to new member

*sits and waits for new arrival*

also did the same. but when they first poped on here.

*sits and waits for new arrival eating popcorn*

:popcorn: