Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Will be Bunbury, she is from there originally. I know there is more wheeling to be had down there, so that side of things is good, going to put the house on the market in the next few weeks, if it sells straight away we will find somewhere to rent til the end of the year up here, I will be looking for a job down there soon too, if I find something we will break the lease if we are renting, if we still have this place I will stay down there with friends during the week.

bloody frign exelent. Finaly got a house to put the pathy in.........yipee

Thats awesome mate , are the kids happy with school thier , and stuff .

Same here mate, if I'm not working I'm with the kids. Things are about to get crazy too, the missus wants to sell up and move down south, will be down there by the end of the year I think.

G'Day Dave , hope things work out mate with the move and the sale of the hut . Is thier much work on down there ?

havnt starte yet. couldnt get them in school till i had an address. they start monday. thankgod there driv'n me :wacko: and i need a @!*% load of :coffee!:

G'Day Dave , hope things work out mate with the move and the sale of the hut . Is thier much work on down there ?

Have had a bit of a look, there is a bit down there. Will do anything at first until something more permanent comes along. We have friends down there who should be able to hook me up with something, even if its as a T/A again.

havnt starte yet. couldnt get them in school till i had an address. they start monday. thankgod there driv'n me :wacko: and i need a @!*% load of :coffee!:

All they have to do do is tell the kids at school that dad drives a Pathy and i'm sure that they will make heaps of friends and be happy :D , as for coffee try indulgence with the milk in first , it's awesome .

Have had a bit of a look, there is a bit down there. Will do anything at first until something more permanent comes along. We have friends down there who should be able to hook me up with something, even if its as a T/A again.

Hope the job hunting is profitable Dave , and with you CAD skills i'm sure you'll get a good 1 .

Got given the latest Turbocad and caddesign and i'm lost with it . But still trying .

Hope the job hunting is profitable Dave , and with you CAD skills i'm sure you'll get a good 1 .

Got given the latest Turbocad and caddesign and i'm lost with it . But still trying .

Cheers mate, I actually wouldn't mind getting back on the tools. Will depend on what is going down there at the time. The missus said today that she wouldn't mind staying up here for another 12 months now, so who knows what is going on... WOMEN... :headwall:

Howdy gents , have got some pics of my Pathy with 33's on , thier in Members Rides under Cyril . Let me know what you think .

Hows the job hunt going mate?
not to bad. Got an interview on thursday. And im going to have a look at the police over here. They pay to train here. Qld they diodnt

not to bad. Got an interview on thursday. And im going to have a look at the police over here. They pay to train here. Qld they diodnt

Best of luck Mate .

So, when do you start mate?

Had to cancle the interview. Frign centerlink stuffed me around with last payment so i had no fuel to get there. They want you to work but stuff you around so much. Frign government. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Was good to put a face to the name yesterday Matt, I replaced that broken lens cover today, was going to put the whole housing in, but the early models have a different connection..

Was good to put a face to the name yesterday Matt, I replaced that broken lens cover today, was going to put the whole housing in, but the early models have a different connection..

yeh it was good to meet up with you.....atleast they didnt change to much with them then. got to get into that rear seal on the bloody diif. it has a clunk now when i turn corners. might gat another diif and just put that in and rebuild the other one. but ill put the applications in for police on monday. there intake must be very soon. need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

put the awning up today. cut it down so it runs fron the top lights to the back door. finnaly bolted on the pod on the roof to. frign rain. atleast ive got a carport to work under.

Got to get into that rear seal on the bloody diif. it has a clunk now when i turn corners. might gat another diif and just put that in and rebuild the other one. but ill put the applications in for police on monday. there intake must be very soon.

put the awning up today. cut it down so it runs fron the top lights to the back door. finnaly bolted on the pod on the roof to. frign rain. atleast ive got a carport to work under.

Crunchy diff , does'nt sound good mate . How's the job hunting going ?

As in tomorrow, where abouts is the interview?

its at osborne park.... clearview security.

the day is getting better. phone is conected.

internet has arrived..... yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. hell of alot better than using the mobile

just need the job now to pay for it all....lol.