Where are all the OZies

Cyril

nah the problems have just started. not with the car. got to find a place to live. get kids in schools and look for some part time work.... but i found the north powerline track. found that as i was comming in. about 10 min from where i am. but i better get settled in first

hi guys. not shure if im stupid or not. but dage added me as a friend. but one thing with this site i have noticed. on the friend adding thing it doesnt do it in return. so in my list i have stuff all but im on others. wiered or am i just as blonde as my stupid ex wife???????? :scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead:

Here ya go.

There is a setting under "My Controls" that I believe is set by default to allow people to add you without your permission. Kinda backwards if you ask me

You can check and if need be, set it to approval by clicking "My Controls" under the NPORA header near the top of the screen, then on the left select "Edit Personal Portal Information"

Once there, you'll find a setting called "New Friends" under "Moderation Options" You can set it here to set it to require your permission for people to add you to their friends list.

Here ya go.

There is a setting under "My Controls" that I believe is set by default to allow people to add you without your permission. Kinda backwards if you ask me

You can check and if need be, set it to approval by clicking "My Controls" under the NPORA header near the top of the screen, then on the left select "Edit Personal Portal Information"

Once there, you'll find a setting called "New Friends" under "Moderation Options" You can set it here to set it to require your permission for people to add you to their friends list.

exelent. got it now

...........................THIS IS A CALL FOR ALL GOOD MEN TO COME TO THE AID OF THE PARTY................................. well here goes all you western australians. lets orgainise an outing. as you know im new here and dont know any areas. but im shure the few on here do. i dont care if there pathy drivers or not. just looking to have a fun day with all. if we can organise a time. date. there has to be more of us other than the usual. more the better. pm me with ideas. places and numbers.

ps just a note. this is not an organised club event. just a social outing. no insurance or responsabilty for other people or vehicals are taken by anyone who come with.......everyone is there under own responsability.....

( just a little legality).....lol

Edited by jadm4x4

the next issue under the way is why i have some time on my hands i was going to try to see if i can organise some stickers for npora. here.... any ideas or sizes let me know and ill do some shopping around..... pm me

...........................THIS IS A CALL FOR ALL GOOD MEN TO COME TO THE AID OF THE PARTY................................. well here goes all you western australians. lets orgainise an outing. as you know im new here and dont know any areas. but im shure the few on here do. i dont care if there pathy drivers or not. just looking to have a fun day with all. if we can organise a time. date. there has to be more of us other than the usual. more the better. pm me with ideas. places and numbers.

ps just a note. this is not an organised club event. just a social outing. no insurance or responsabilty for other people or vehicals are taken by anyone who come with.......everyone is there under own responsability.....

( just a little legality).....lol

I'm in, as long as it isnt hardcore, I still have shot CV's (no money atm to fix). Not sure where to go though, I would suggest a trip down south, but not sure how you would go with another 2 hour trip in the car after what you have put yourself through.

I will put a notice up on PCOA also, see if there are any local people on there looking to do a day trip.

I'm in, but it has to be on a Sunday if it is within the next 3 weeks because I'm coming up to uni exams.

It will be a good chance to sus out this mysterious oil leak from mine, it has fixed itself now somehow, maybe a little stress will bring it back.

sounds like a plan. ill just give the old girl a quick service. a good lube up see will be all right. and yeh in about 3 weeks sounds good. ps ill be bringing kids to if no one has any objections????????

probly a good chance to all get together to sort out some pathy issues as well. by the sounds of it between us all we should have a resonable knowledge between us. if not i have a brother who is a mechanic. (works on hummers in brissy) but he has had many of phonecalls over the years with help.

Edited by jadm4x4

Hopefully I will grab it off him tomorrow, then will scan all the track maps & way points. Can email it when I have the whole book if you want.
hell ill be in for a copy of that to

doesnt sound like there is to many good men.....lol

Is there any more here in wa?????????? For a trip???????? Just a samll one??????? Just the 3 of us so far. Got to be more???????

There is one on PCOA, and another from Perth4x4 who is keen to head out for a day trip. I can probably sort a few more out, but I probably wont be able to head out for a few weeks.