Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Yeah mate, this is WA, most of it is prettly nice. The Hummer guy isnt well liked in the offroad community here, hes a bit of a loose cannon, thinks he owns the dunes up there.

i could imagine. he bost upto 200kph. which would be hard to belive. we had speed limits on the beachs in qld like fraser was 80 till the last crash. now its 60 and the same at rainbow beach aswell.

There have been a couple of new Aussies that I have seen, but not active in this thread, Comnthroo (Jason) has sold his Terrano, is still active occasionally on Perth4x4.

might need t look into joining pcoa (membership) and do some trips here. get organised before the weather gets better and not so last minute. I wish i brought all my camping gear with me now. but that fill's the trailer as it is.

got a another proper email address to so im going to sign up for it aswell

Edited by jadm4x4

Sweet, yeah, I think PCOA might be a good idea, try to get Adam in too, then start working on the WA guys on PCOA to join up also, I know there are quite a few of them. Spend winter getting ready, then try to head out oncea month come November. I still have the 4wd days out of perth book at home, might start scanning it tonight.

No Worries, will have to head out and do track 3 soon I think, or I found another one in 4x4 earth, from Mundaring Weir, its a bit more adventurous I think, mud and water.

No Worries, will have to head out and do track 3 soon I think, or I found another one in 4x4 earth, from Mundaring Weir, its a bit more adventurous I think, mud and water.

sounds good. have to see if macdaddy wants to join in to. i need ney tyres so. it will be a bit fun on the slicks i have now.....lol

im starting to think were the the only aussies left here with cyril with the occasional pop in.....lol

Just popping in . :jig:

sounds good. have to see if macdaddy wants to join in to. i need ney tyres so. it will be a bit fun on the slicks i have now.....lol

Thats cool, mine are the same, hoping to replace them when I get Tax done.

How long til you get your machine engineered mate?

Seen the eleco on friday and got him to drive it so he knows what i'm trying to explain to him and his plan is to run a new fuel pump wire with relay to help it . Will take it back to him on monday . It's not booked in so he only looks at it when he can .

The wheels and tyres for engineering ( passable offset ) is becomeing a headache . Once I fiqure that and the eleco has his bit right it's time for the brake tests and wieght test . Then the engineer to pass my chassis welds and it's done .

Hows yours ?

Yeah, will need new tyres in the near future, and also need to find the disposable income to have the CV's done, havent really worried about them as I dont have the time at the moment to use it properly.

We are hoping to do a run pretty soon, Matt (JADM4X4) is keen, pretty sure Adam will be as well. I know a couple of other Terrano drivers who I am pretty sure will be up for it too.

Still need to buy new tyres here to , was hopeing the mates 33's were ok to use for engineering but thier not so will have to buy some . Looking 33 x 10.5 x 15 , BFG muddies ( the crawler pattern ) , to get passed .

Your Cv's , is it just the boots torn or are they smashed ?

Can't wait for a trip .

Still need to buy new tyres here to , was hopeing the mates 33's were ok to use for engineering but thier not so will have to buy some . Looking 33 x 10.5 x 15 , BFG muddies ( the crawler pattern ) , to get passed .

Your Cv's , is it just the boots torn or are they smashed ?

Can't wait for a trip .

I think they are beyond boots, need to do the full shaft swap, then rebuild the existing shafts so I have a backup set.

I think they are beyond boots, need to do the full shaft swap, then rebuild the existing shafts so I have a backup set.

When you do the rebuild , see if they make CR MO ones or maybe a set from the wreckers to avoid any china ones .

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I thought I'd jump in here too :tongue:

I'm very keen for a trip, when i can get time from uni, my timetable is intense. I've got only 2 hours on monday which @!*%s me because of all the travelling time then 9-6 for tuesday to friday.

Few updates on the 4by: I got a UHF, aerial and a pair of Hella Rallye 4000 for free from my uncle :D

The UHF is installed, the spotties are still sitting around.

Edited by maccdaddy

Haha I thought I'd jump in here too :tongue:

I'm very keen for a trip, when i can get time from uni, my timetable is intense. I've got only 2 hours on monday which @!*%s me because of all the travelling time then 9-6 for tuesday to friday.

Few updates on the 4by: I got a UHF, aerial and a pair of Hella Rallye 4000 for free from my uncle :D

The UHF is installed, the spotties are still sitting around.

Congrats on the score mate, you will have to let us know when you are on break from uni. If you want a hand installing the spotties let us know, Im sure Matt would agree, we can give you a hand , have a barbie as well.