Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Good job bud, who did you get your phone/net package through?

Good luck with the interview too mate

thanks for the good luck. got the phone and internet through telstra. wireless adsl

If they asked you to come back after you missed the first interview must be a good sign, fingers crossed mate.

When are we going to look at doing the Julimar run? Will need to be a Sunday too, I work til lunch on Saturdays. Also, how are ya handling the Ex being there?

If they asked you to come back after you missed the first interview must be a good sign, fingers crossed mate.

When are we going to look at doing the Julimar run? Will need to be a Sunday too, I work til lunch on Saturdays. Also, how are ya handling the Ex being there?

she arives on tuesday. its how the ex and the girlfriend get along.....lol. they have meet so all should be good. what about tomorow? atleast its a little dryer at the moment

she arives on tuesday. its how the ex and the girlfriend get along.....lol. they have meet so all should be good. what about tomorow? atleast its a little dryer at the moment

Tomorrow is a definite no-no, Cats V Saints at 12:30, I have already told the missus not to have anything planned, or if she does she will be going solo as the kids would prefer to stay and watch Geelong play too.

Tomorrow is a definite no-no, Cats V Saints at 12:30, I have already told the missus not to have anything planned, or if she does she will be going solo as the kids would prefer to stay and watch Geelong play too.
ok ill go for the saints then. Cats will go down......lol

hey dave and cyril. you guys looked into this yet. from kiwipete's ride

looks like a simple workable item. but im thinking with a teflon piece on it for the rubbing?????

Sliderplate1.jpg

Sliderplate3.jpg

Edited by jadm4x4

depends if it was tempered. could always get that done. not shure who would do it here but i know someone in brisbane. but i would go minimum 10mm in ally

depends if it was tempered. could always get that done. not shure who would do it here but i know someone in brisbane. but i would go minimum 10mm in ally

Yeah mate, will have to have a chat to the boys and see what we have at work.

I spoke to the guy who is going to be doing my basket, he should be at work on saturday, if he gets there he will do it, if not it will be next weekend, then its off to powdercoaters, will have to have a look into getting some more lights though, going to run the wires inside the tube for a cleaner look, with quick disconnect inside the rear hatch.

Yeah mate, will have to have a chat to the boys and see what we have at work.

I spoke to the guy who is going to be doing my basket, he should be at work on saturday, if he gets there he will do it, if not it will be next weekend, then its off to powdercoaters, will have to have a look into getting some more lights though, going to run the wires inside the tube for a cleaner look, with quick disconnect inside the rear hatch.

seen one guy use a rectangle 7 pin trailer plug for a quick disconector for the lights. and just had the flat trailer wire running through the drivers door. may be a thought. and i hope youre going to recoat those ugly (lol) bars you got on the roof to.

seen one guy use a rectangle 7 pin trailer plug for a quick disconector for the lights. and just had the flat trailer wire running through the drivers door. may be a thought. and i hope youre going to recoat those ugly (lol) bars you got on the roof to.

Yeah mate, I might just look into doing something about the bars, perhaps even pinch them off a white pathy I have seen around, he has too many bars on top of his.

hahahahahahaha. you been up lancelin before. looks like a nice place to go fro a long weekend (in summer of course)

could throw in some diving and a snorkle by the looks aswell

hahahahahahaha. you been up lancelin before. looks like a nice place to go fro a long weekend (in summer of course)

could throw in some diving and a snorkle by the looks aswell

Never up to Lancelin, but just south to Ledge Point, we were up there for an overnighter, not much wheeling done, was suppose to be a fishing trip, but didnt get much fishing done. But we did drink 2 bittles of Jacks between the 2 of us.

looks bloody nice up there. the do hummer racing ride thingy up there. it was how i found it.

i meet a guy down the road from me the other day. he drifts nissans and has just gone into off road racing. could be a handy guy to know