Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Nah, I will see him tomorrow. Should be able to order the ali on Monday, will probably get 2m & cut it into 20 x 50mm blocks20 x 30mm blocks, enough to do 4 trucks. I will only do a 30mm lift because I am already lifted heaps as it is.

hey dan if you want im in craigie. not shure if youre north or south but if you want to meet up with us before a trip. were doing dave's cv's next weekend now. ill be doing alot of work to mine to get her lifted a bit more aswell. gunna rip of the side steps tonight. there is 2 inches aswell. chat soon. once they have aproved you.

Nah Dave I'm on 30's, I think that Matt was/is on 29's...

Soon I will be the least adequate.

At least I can make up for it with driving skill :wackinit:

oh. now come on pick on matt week was last week.

Good news perthites, we have 3 lengths of 50mm solid in the shop, will find out how much we actually need for the jobs we have on, then chat to the boss. If push comes to shove, its pretty cheap to buy @ trade price.

well went of to supercheap to get some paint to do the mags and crap. ended up with a compressor and airtools. $159.

as usual didnt get the bloody paint. but won a nulon jacket for my troubles aswell. valued at $150. i cant see that much do tied up in a jacket but its cozy. so i cant complain for nothing. but got some airtools for workin on the pathys now.

you thimk i could wait thet long.......lol

took of one of the side steps today. will remove the other one 2morrow. have to for the new wheels. they touch when turning. going to flog them off if you know anyone who wants them

Morning all , 8 days to go YEH . Doing the noise test tomorrow arvo at 4 , 90db at 3500 or less to pass so fingers crossed .

Spent yesterday working on a mates Patrol , the long range tank was to low so we removed the angle supports 50x50x 2.5 and redrilled 50x50x6 angle flipped it and rewelded it 60mm higher to push it up because of the body lift . started on lifting the towbar but ran out of light . Will take a pic when all finished .

Morning all , 8 days to go YEH . Doing the noise test tomorrow arvo at 4 , 90db at 3500 or less to pass so fingers crossed .

good to here. have you tried doing a test youreself at home with a db meter? or are you just winging it?

Hi guys, another Aussie here,

finaly signed up to this sight, took em a while to approve me properly, maybe i look dodgy or something.

Im over in perth, so will be part of the WA crew. Westside lol

Already been for a couple of drives with Dave, look forward to meeting up with the rest of you, and checking out your rides, so i can steal all all your good ideas.

My ride:

1992 Terrano, td27 r3m.

standard sag (hope my tough dog coils, and rancho 5000's turn up early next week)

30 inch cooper atr's

centre console fridge (idea stolen from Dave)

narva ultima 225 spread and spot

pioneer cd player, pioneer 6 inch fronts, pioneer 6x9 rears

6 cigarette outlets

dual batterys, redarc isolator

Wish list:

31 - 32 inch muddies on black rims

wish my suspension would hurry up

30mm body lift

decent front bar

manual hubs

front locker

cb

and more and more and more

will add some pics when i work it all out

cheers,

Dan

hell yeh im cleaning the houe for fun..... yipeeeee. but i just realised i cant get the other 2 tyres next pay. forgot that we just changed to fortnightly pays now, and i think that the sale ends next week so ill have to pay the full price for them ...... bummer. think ill have to talk to the boss about putting them on his credit card for a week. lol

good to here. have you tried doing a test youreself at home with a db meter? or are you just winging it?

I don't have a db meter so will just have to wing it . It's twin 2'' to behind the transfer case then into a 2 1/2 cat / exhaust and a resinator to help with the noise so i'm hopeing it will pass . Will post db test tomorrow night .

Hi guys, another Aussie here,

G'Day Dan ,

Welcome to the OZie thread , another perth-ite . Will have to do a run over to the West me-thinks .

:rofl: Matt , what brand of rubber you getting ( spelling ) .

I don't have a db meter so will just have to wing it . It's twin 2'' to behind the transfer case then into a 2 1/2 cat / exhaust and a resinator to help with the noise so i'm hopeing it will pass . Will post db test tomorrow night .

G'Day Dan ,

Welcome to the OZie thread , another perth-ite . Will have to do a run over to the West me-thinks .

:rofl: Matt , what brand of rubber you getting ( spelling ) .

yeh yeh yeh. been havn a few drinks at night...lol but im aso givn you guys some ammo so you can pick on me....lol