How The Brits Talk Now

Trainman

An actual ad from Britain. Link

Glad I live in one of the colonies if this is what the Queens Own English is coming to.

***STUNNIN CORSA MODIFID 2 THE BEST BARGIN*** (1994)

MY CAR ORND A REELY LONG TIME WILL CRY WEN IT GOES :-(

RITE EAR GOES

IF U WAANT 2 STAND ART IN A CRUWD LUK NO FURTHER THEN HERE-THIS IS THE BEST CAR U EVA C

17TEEN INCH RIM WITH GUD TIRES

IT GOT A FULL SPECK TACALAR BODIE KIT AND EVEN MORE ITS ALL SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHERED IN LIKE A BABIES BOT BOT

IT HAS THE BEST ED LITE CONVERTION EVA COS ITS GOT FRUNT SAXO ED LEETS NOT THAT SAXO LITES R NIECE BUT THE LUK AMAZIN ON MY CAR THIS TUK ALOT OF HARD WORK 2 GET RITE AS U CAN C

ALSO IT AS CLIO BAK LITES AGEN ALOT OF ARD ERNED WORK GON INTO THEM

AN NAR IF YA LUK AT BONIT ITS BIN BAD BOYD AN NOT ONLIE THAT ITS GOT VENT IN IT 2 EXLENT 2 COIL ENGIN DOWN

IT GOT DIF MIRERS ON IT BUT 4GOT NAME A THEM BUT LUK GUD

IT GOT GSI SPOILA WI SAXO SPOILA MOLDDED ON IT LUKS VERY VERY GUD

AND NOW FOR THE BEST BIT WAT ALL BOI RASERS LIKE IS THAT IT GOT ****8 EGG SORSTS***REELY REELY REELY LOUD AND SOUND VERY NIECE

ALSO IT GOT SUM MORE EXTRA LIKE DECALS DOWN SIDE N TINT ON BAK WINDA

AIREEL N BLAK INDICORTORS N SUM VAUXHALL STIKURS N BUKET SEATS N DVD TV CD PLAYER

PROBLIE MIST LOT OF THINS OFF BUT U CAN C FROM PIKTORS WOT IT LIKE

LET ME NO IF U R INTARESTED

THANK Q 4 LUKIN

4 GOT 2 SAY HAM STIL USIN CAR SO MYLAGE MITE BE DIFFRENT BUT NOT MUSCH

*******84got to menton that it ad a nu engin in it owt of a 2000 1.6 corsa with about 56000 on mylage so engin is sound n that it is stil down as a 1.2 ls haha so cheap insurance for u wink wink or if u want to change it and tell the nastie tax man than that wud be up 2 u ********

but it ad lot of muni put in2 it so remeber that wink wink

it got 9 munth mot n 7 munth tax so no need 2 pay for them until that time but it wil fly thru agen no problam

eny qwestons then feal 3 2 email me at enytime on raymaylovespayday@hotmail.co.uk

n i wil du my best 2 andser eny qwestons ok

rite i ham opan 2 offas on this car so go a ed and make me sum ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thank q

ray

Edited by Trainman

I skimmed 1/2 of it and then went and stuck ice cubes up my nose to try to reduce the brain swelling...

B

I used to snort coke, but the ice cubes kept getting stuck in my nose.

Wow, an ad and a PSA all in one!

"I'M A DAFT ILLITERATE RETARD! AND YES, MY CAR IS AS F'D UP AS MY LANGUAGE SKILLS!"

Yeah, I'll not be thinking 'bout buying that one....

Edited by mws

< is british AND very speechless. can we say 100% illiterate? blink.gif holy mother of god

X2 on that one. I have a hard enough time understanding my cousins' English but they're damn near Royalty by comparison.

now where's that whiskey...