here it is

laxman0324

First I would like ot thank everybody on this forum for their support while I have been building up my R50. So here are the stats for now:

Mile Marker manual hubs.

AC Springs and KYB GR2 struts (thanks Max)

One inch strut spacer (thanks Rod)

Westin bull bar with KC Daylighters

17" wheels from an Xterra S/C with the stock BFG Rugged Trails

Lots of random things like roof rack bars from Isaac.

Things I still have planned are:

Mirror tint to match rear windows for front windows.

weaponR SRI

Ranco shocks (the longer ones)

And more as I find things I want to do.

So heres the pick I have for right now, I am going to post an evolution group of photos in the users rides section.

0810081932.jpg

First I would like ot thank everybody on this forum for their support while I have been building up my R50. So here are the stats for now:

Mile Marker manual hubs.

AC Springs and KYB GR2 struts (thanks Max)

One inch strut spacer (thanks Rod)

Westin bull bar with KC Daylighters

17" wheels from an Xterra S/C with the stock BFG Rugged Trails

Lots of random things like roof rack bars from Isaac.

Things I still have planned are:

Mirror tint to match rear windows for front windows.

weaponR SRI

Ranco shocks (the longer ones)

And more as I find things I want to do.

So heres the pick I have for right now, I am going to post an evolution group of photos in the users rides section.

0810081932.jpg

:aok:

Look really good. How's the ride? Starting to second guess my decision to sell the spacers. ;)

To be honest, the ride is amazing over the worn out 120k original suspension...I have yet to have trouble topping out over speed bumps...I sure am glad I could pick them up, thanks again for your help

Thanks for all the kind words guys, it was a lot of getting stuck on stupid little things that made it a long process...I know I talked about starting it a bunch of time but luckily remember I didn't have everything necessary and stopped before I got too far. Now that its all done I have a lot of pride in having a pathfinder where only one other R50 in the state of MD looks as unique. I personally love the wheels I got, and they really push out to the edge of the fenders a lot more then the stock wheels to really fill up the wheel wells. My obsession to modify will be on hold until winter break, so I had to do something big. Thanks again for all the help you guys have presented and putting up with my lack of knowledge on some things.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, I guess you're the guy on craig's list here selling the rims, step rails and bug guard.

Looks super nice. Really dig the X wheels- and it sounds like a good deal for them. I'll work on my '01 and we can have 2 modified in Harford County. Right now the interior is set-up as the ultimate dog utility vehicle. No outside mods (yet).

LOL, I guess you're the guy on craig's list here selling the rims, step rails and bug guard.

Looks super nice. Really dig the X wheels- and it sounds like a good deal for them. I'll work on my '01 and we can have 2 modified in Harford County. Right now the interior is set-up as the ultimate dog utility vehicle. No outside mods (yet).

Hey man thats awesome to here of another Hazard county guy...If you do get into modding I can help you with anything I have done...I tie my dogs down in the trunk so they cant get hair in the front and scratch up the leather.

And yea, that is me with all that stuff for sale on CL, just trying to clear out some old stuff and make some money for it. If you want any of it I will do it real cheap for local NPORA guys.

Hey man thats awesome to here of another Hazard county guy...If you do get into modding I can help you with anything I have done...I tie my dogs down in the trunk so they cant get hair in the front and scratch up the leather.

And yea, that is me with all that stuff for sale on CL, just trying to clear out some old stuff and make some money for it. If you want any of it I will do it real cheap for local NPORA guys.

You let dogs in your truck :blink: I will never let an animal inside mine, ever.

It's looking REAL good mike. Hopefully I'll be down there sometime in the near future and can check it out!

No leather to scracth for me, just cloth to capture all the hair and slobber. I keep the back seats down permanently and I have a vinyl Cargo liner that covers the entire area, so cleanup is never too bad. It's pretty much strictly a dog/Home Depot hauler these days with gas prices. Figure I'm gonna do the OME lift once my daily driver is paid off in ay ear.

Would those rails fit an '01? I've been holding off on replacing mine, but a deal's a deal....

No leather to scracth for me, just cloth to capture all the hair and slobber. I keep the back seats down permanently and I have a vinyl Cargo liner that covers the entire area, so cleanup is never too bad. It's pretty much strictly a dog/Home Depot hauler these days with gas prices. Figure I'm gonna do the OME lift once my daily driver is paid off in ay ear.

Would those rails fit an '01? I've been holding off on replacing mine, but a deal's a deal....

Home Depot hauler? I work at the Bel Air Home Depot. I don't know why Nissan would change the mounting points for the side steps, but the only way to know for sure is to try...

• 4 weeks later...