Peta ad....

adamzan

P people

E eating

T tasty

A animals

Ok, I'm for humane treatment, but lets get real!! Animals die every day, it's called wilderness and ecology, but that is ok?

Animals die so I can eat them. I have canine teeth in my mouth, that tells me the last 1000 grand parents I had were eating tasty animals also.

Yeah, try to treat the food animals well, both for their health and just general decency. With 300 million people in the country alone, easier said than done.

I know, lets eat vegetarians!!! They are free range, grain fed animals that are easily taken in a Whole Foods parking lot.

Long pig BBQ, anyone??

B

(Donner Party survivor)

I :wub: animals....Their delouses.

In my world there is room for all gods creatures....Right next to the mashed potato's

Someone once bitched at me about eating meat and that they were vego. I yelled "Murderer, Plants have feelings too ya know"

P people

E eating

T tasty

A animals

Ok, I'm for humane treatment, but lets get real!! Animals die every day, it's called wilderness and ecology, but that is ok?

Animals die so I can eat them. I have canine teeth in my mouth, that tells me the last 1000 grand parents I had were eating tasty animals also.

Yeah, try to treat the food animals well, both for their health and just general decency. With 300 million people in the country alone, easier said than done.

I know, lets eat vegetarians!!! They are free range, grain fed animals that are easily taken in a Whole Foods parking lot.

Long pig BBQ, anyone??

B

(Donner Party survivor)

:laugh:

I could not agree more!

P people

E eating

T tasty

A animals

Long pig BBQ, anyone??

B

(Donner Party survivor)

BRAVO!!!!!! :clap:

:laugh:

I could not agree more!

hehe, me neither

Long pig BBQ, anyone??

B

(Donner Party survivor)

Does a vegatarian taste like chicken?

that manitoba storyline, was that about the dude on the bus? i heard something about that

Looks like they're playing off of that. That's friggin sick... I would be furious if I was that guy's family.