csutke

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
untitled.jpg

The other police car seperater picture I was talking about a page or 2 back

I nearly got arrested last summer for being drunk and breaking into a hotel pool with a couple friends. They had me sitting in the car and they had that sticker in there.

Not the way to be relating to that one man...

why? lol. It was a pool with a 4ft fence. It's not like I cut any gates or did damage. I was partying alot back in those days. I've made many a poor decision on alcohol. I didn't drive though.

I've made many a poor decision on alcohol.

Any you are the only one. My drunken ideas have always been good!!

At the time... :D

B

At least I don't smoke pot lol. Tried it. Just wasn't my thing. Although I do like when some stoners get to the "next level of thought."

Like playing on xbox live with stoners and hearing some of their conversations. One was entirely over if your hands were an object. Suggestions included bongs, bowls, screwdrivers, flashlights, etc. I walked away from that conversation having lost intelligence.

My drunken ideas ALWAYS seem good at the time. I wake up and realize it was a horrible idea. Like thinking being a wingman and thinking two ugly chicks will equal a hot chick in essence. I woke up and it was a very regrettable experience. Needless to say, i didn't live that down until maybe a month ago when a friend of mine went home with a tranny. A mistake I'm very thankful I have never made lol

Had to share, pics of my boy's first rooster tale. He got stuck and looked back to see why and started to laugh his butt off...

675A0228.jpg

He would tale it and then get off to pile more sand on his wheel and do it again...

675A0221.jpg

675A0229.jpg

Please forgive the crappy cell pics.

Had to share, pics of my boy's first rooster tale. He got stuck and looked back to see why and started to laugh his butt off...

ROFLMAO!!!!! That is SO my son too!!! Those are defining moments in a dad's life seeing his son burn the tires on his bike!!! (just hope it ain't Daddy's car when he borrows it on a Saturday night!)