Random Picture thread

csutke

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now thats a pizza cutter, was it even a vented rotor to begin with?

Nope, solid, but he wore about 3/4 of the metal thickness off. He didn't have the money to replace the caliper on it, so I rebuilt it and told him it wouldn't last long because the adjuster in it was bad (ie "this will get you around till next weekend when you can buy a caliper"). 3 weeks later I get a call that it locked up completely on him, he walked down the street to get a caliper as I drove to where he was stuck, lol. Had to replace the pads again too, because basically the brake was on lightly at all times for those 3 weeks, until the adjuster moved to a point it locked up. I've patched his New Yorker up in so many ways and so many times with the exhaust and brakes.

Ahh, the re-badged D-Nasty, is there one of those on the road that isn't pieced togher with duct tape and bailing wire?

It looks kinda like this (random googled pic):

Chrysler_New_Yorker.jpg

Edited by GrimGreg

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

I can't talk about that one, left a note one time on some non-parking morons hummer and spelled the word learn 'lern'... at least I got the 'yuppie a--hole' spelling part right(i know family friendly site)

Since I 1. have nothing better to do

2. have been seeing new threads ocasonally pop up for the same reason

3. know this one has been untouched for a while by the salt on my windshield in the last pic

I have decided to bring the Random Picture Thread back to life! I start it back off with one from my accidents peopel got hurt in archives.

000_0570.jpg

The frame rail on a 302 powered Ranger on it's first and last ride. Usefull information, when you see a concrete wall-try turning

*wince*

Ahh, the re-badged D-Nasty, is there one of those on the road that isn't pieced togher with duct tape and bailing wire?

I have an unpleasant memory of selling Dodge Die-Nastys. Didn't sell many for good reason. Excuse me, I need to go and shower...

hey...isn't that B?

Are your 'nads so out of place that you need me to kick them home??

:D

B

• 2 weeks later...