v6 would have a cow

94extreme

Gary Kleck, a researcher at Florida State University's College of Criminology and Criminal Justice, estimates there are more than 1 million incidents each year in which firearms are used to prevent an actual or threatened criminal attack.

Ok, there is reason #1 I have a gun. Geez, you mean I may be able to protect myself? 1:300 ratio per anum? I'll take it, thanks!!

Suicides accounted for 55 percent of the nation's nearly 31,000 firearm deaths in 2005, the most recent year for which statistics are available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Well, it seems the 'gun deaths' have been vastly over rated. I don't care what the law says, my life is my own, and if I choose to end it that is my business. I do not condone or contemplate suicide, nor would I do it via gun. Thats a nasty mess for people to find...

"If a resident has a handgun in the home that he can use for self-defense, then he has a handgun in the home that he can use to commit suicide or engage in acts of domestic violence," Breyer wrote

Whoa!!! Better keep the guns away from people, lest they kill themselves and stop paying taxes, you know, my wages... Not to mention is pisses off all those Christian consituants (sp)!

The brief challenged arguments that if a gun is not available, suicidal people will just kill themselves using other means.

Whoops, so much for the last arguement!! oh well, lets not keep logic in the way!!

This is a pure asshat mentality. Of all the people I know that have guns, I know of NO ONE that has shot at anyone, much less wounded or killed. Funny enough, NONE of them have blown their brains out!! Geez, this is dozens of people over tens of years. What a total sensational, statistical load of crap for pure political and legislative leverage.

I'll bet you that any of these idiots behind this has firearms and/or armed guards...

Going to buy a rifle tomorrow. $10 says I won't eat a bullet out of it...

B

b, i think it was something like 10y. :D

$10 says I won't eat a bullet out of it...
boi, that is not very confident so i'll raise ya by doubling it to $20.. lol.. j/k

and which thread, the original time-out one or the latest? :D regardless, they were all cleaned up.

WD's are better than R50's, blah blah blah, I remember that one well :D

And then his bashing of any pathfinder in general compared to a land rover or something.

What are the two most common elements in the universe? Hydrogen and Stupidity...

1/2 of the people who aren't wrong are idiots regardless, just ask anyone....

(human psychology, if you don't get it, don't ask for an explanation.)

B