Hard seats?

jpawela

Yeah, I know it's a dumb question and I've search and found nothing. I believe that my XE cloth seats are ridiculously firm and my butt gets really sore after an hour or so of driving. Makes me avoid long trips in my Pathy. I know the SE seats have different cloth but I haven't able to test them. Do they have different stuffing and offer more support? If so, I might get some to replace my rock hard XE one's. Either that or butt implants :shiftyeyes:

Any input appreciated!

Yeah, I know it's a dumb question and I've search and found nothing. I believe that my XE cloth seats are ridiculously firm and my butt gets really sore after an hour or so of driving. Makes me avoid long trips in my Pathy. I know the SE seats have different cloth but I haven't able to test them. Do they have different stuffing and offer more support? If so, I might get some to replace my rock hard XE one's. Either that or butt implants :shiftyeyes:

Any input appreciated!

Yeah my XE ones suck balls too. After being in my 93's SE leather, I want the SE seats in the XE.

Might wanna track down some SE cloth seats, or ever better the leather ones :wub:

As far as I know just the covering is different (aside from added controls on SEs), the frame and padding is all the same. I swapped a set of 93 Maxima seats into my 88, they have a better feel, but sit lower and are not a direct bolt in ($50 for the pair at the JY).

I don't know if there is any difference but if you want to make your seats look nice go get in a new RAV-4 (the gf's dad rented one while he was here) those seats are like sitting on rocks and riding for 6hrs sucked...

I do know that my 87 seats were a lot softer than the 95 ones I put in but they were both XE's so the 87's were just probably worn into comfort

We have a member of our Nissan Club here that bought Old Red's (SE) Seats for his XE, and he is a very happy man for doing so, the seats in his XE were terrible.

We have a member of our Nissan Club here that bought Old Red's (SE) Seats for his XE, and he is a very happy man for doing so, the seats in his XE were terrible.

I also find that they have no side support so when you take a turn, I find my back sliding off the seat, and it's very annoying on the highway.

I also find that they have no side support so when you take a turn, I find my back sliding off the seat, and it's very annoying on the highway.

2000 pathy seats fit with little modifcation go to the wreckers and see if you can get some i got some nice leather ones for 100$

My SE and XE seats were both cloth, SE had the lumbar support, and the headrest angle is much better.

was thinking of getting some Z seats (Z32 90-95)

2000 pathy seats fit with little modifcation go to the wreckers and see if you can get some i got some nice leather ones for 100$

Nice! did they have heaters too?

mine are really comfortable and i have a 93 se wit hthe cloth. I also have a 1986 300zx in mint shape and i love the factory seats in it. They are cloth and power and heavy but they have like air packets in them and are electronicaly controled! About 10 different ways you can adjust them and they defiantly hug you pretty well! The driver one is the only power one the passenger seat is normal. Im sure you can get 2 drier set wtih it if you wanted too. I also dont know what it takes to get that stuff to work in the pathy just know they are great nissan seats!