JUMP

FUELER

For 1st gen pathfinders I'd say jumping is fun and not too destructive. I've had my patfinder in the air many times, sorry no pictures; maybe oneday I'll get a friend w/ a camera, with little to no ill effects. I've gone off of quad jumps, and one day jumping up slopped housing foundations (I know I shouldn't tear up the town) my friends said I got about 6ft off the ground. Since WD21 has got a rugged overbuilt ladderbody frame with fully boxed rails I encourage jumping @ your own risk. (and post your pics its fun to see!)

For 1st gen pathfinders I'd say jumping is fun and not too destructive. I've had my patfinder in the air many times, sorry no pictures; maybe oneday I'll get a friend w/ a camera, with little to no ill effects. I've gone off of quad jumps, and one day jumping up slopped housing foundations (I know I shouldn't tear up the town) my friends said I got about 6ft off the ground. Since WD21 has got a rugged overbuilt ladderbody frame with fully boxed rails I encourage jumping @ your own risk. (and post your pics its fun to see!)

Try it in a unibody R50!

P8080177.jpg

P8080180.jpg

I've gotten about 3 foot off the ground accelerating up a nice hill on the road near my house :D Always fun to hit the crest at aroudn 60... would love to go faster, but there is an IMMEDIATE sharp right after the top, so I can't afford to hit oncoming traffic :(

Love it. Sadly, I've got no pics of my air time. :( There's some fun stuff, did a couple mini-Jim's, hill climbs, etc. Busted some stuff, fixed stuff, probably will bust it again. Good times. :D

would be a really bad time to find out you have bad frame rot :ohno01:

Only time I got completely off the ground was over a set of RR tracks. It was interesting having all my tools in the back getting hang time....loud as hell whne they all settled back down.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah air-born, i love bombing down old logging roads and getting a little light. destroys front ball joints but whats $50 in ball joints a year for fun you couldn't get anywhere else. besides ball joints aren't that hard to replace. One reason i hate going to the dealer for anything is they tend to not understand the reason things are broken, a few hundred dollars a year replacing stuff is totally worth the fun, dont lecture me about vehicle care, i know why it broke, just fix it. Assuming i cant easily do it myself.

Edited by daver123