CUP HOLDER!

ozzy

well so i was driving home from work. been a rough day. i got one of those long 99 cent Arizona canned Ice Teas, and it rested sort on top of the cup holder, like it didnt fit but it was able to just squeeze just good enough to where it could be semi-stable.

i was wrong, i took a turn and boom. i was sitting on tea. my entire seat covered. yeah its my fault, but damnit!!!!!!!!! it was so ****** feeling, like i could do absolutely nothing. i had half a can left, i had to take a leak, and my wallet was covered with tea, and my shorts, and my seats were wet..and my e-brake was drenched not to mention my mobile phone charger...i was pissed..real pissed...

anyway done with my rant.

Sorry bro..sucks. I hate these cup holders so dang tiny, don't these ppl know everything on the market nowadays is huge and wide bottles? Try fitting a 7-11 gulp in there, hehe.

Yep, they were right on that 10-20 years ago. What the old WDs do have is good for their era.

I disagree with that..... My parents 95 exploder has FAR better cupholders than my WD21 (stock, anyways). As does a neighbors Jimmy.

Nissan dropped the ball on that in the WD21's....pure and simple. Some didn't even have ANY!

I disagree with that..... My parents 95 exploder has FAR better cupholders than my WD21 (stock, anyways). As does a neighbors Jimmy.

Nissan dropped the ball on that in the WD21's....pure and simple. Some didn't even have ANY!

Well, the Camry, Accord, Dodge Van, Full size and S series Cheby trucks, and Caprice Wagon (all between 87 and 91 makes) that I had didn't have any or worse than my 93 Pathfinder's. But, I guess only your comparisons matter here, sorry I posted anything so offensive to you Simon.

Dude....relax. I put my experiences in. You put yours in. No offence, taken, nor intended. Take a pill.

Also, look at the vehicles I posted. SUV's. Which are (were) in direct competition with the WD21 Pathfinder.

um? the hell??

1. my 90 pick up had NO holders, which leads to my crappy drink in the truck story (see #3)

2. the cupholders in the R50's although better than shoving your drink between the seat and the transmission hump, are pretty sucktastic too.

3. my crappy drink story, and ozzy, be glad your story didnt happen in winterlike conditions like mine did... I jammed my full coke from micky d's between the seat & transmission hump, as it was the only place to keep drinks... well, didnt know my snow scraper was also there, it pierced the bottom of the cup. It sealed while it was sitting there, but when I picked up the cup to have a sip OH HELLO AND WELCOME TO NIAGARA FALLS IN MY LAP!! I would have thrown it out the window, but the window was close (wind up windows ACK!) and I would have thrown it out the door, but the friggin door was locked. By the time I pitched it, I had a lake in the seat, and the only way to get home was to just sit in it.

4. yeah, I said hump.

5. GG, do you need a hug or something?

well so i was driving home from work. been a rough day. i got one of those long 99 cent Arizona canned Ice Teas, and it rested sort on top of the cup holder, like it didnt fit but it was able to just squeeze just good enough to where it could be semi-stable.

i was wrong, i took a turn and boom. i was sitting on tea. my entire seat covered. yeah its my fault, but damnit!!!!!!!!! it was so ****** feeling, like i could do absolutely nothing. i had half a can left, i had to take a leak, and my wallet was covered with tea, and my shorts, and my seats were wet..and my e-brake was drenched not to mention my mobile phone charger...i was pissed..real pissed...

anyway done with my rant.

haha the same thing happened to me, with the same drink! I was just pissed because i had to go buy another one :(

haha the same thing happened to me, with the same drink! I was just pissed because i had to go buy another one :(

hah, damn bummer man. totally pissed.

moral of the story:

dont drink and drive.

Its simple... only drink out of containers that can be re-sealed...

Example: 20oz Pepsi Bottles comes with its own re-usable lid.... Remove lid take drink replace lid, toss in passenger seat... problem solved...

You just have to be smarter than what you are working with...

My lesson was in a 96 Chevy Turbo Diesle... put open 12oz pop can on dash, one bump later it was pouring down the defrost vents.... hehe not my rig...

My old 2002 Sentra...same thing...worst cup holders imaginable.

My story:

Mickey-D's came out with those large size "fit in your cup holder" cups a few years back (you know...the ones with the smaller bottoms that everyone has now) and I had one in mine. The cup holders in a B15 Sentra are in FRONT of the stick (it was a 6 speed) so upon accelerating hard from a light, into third gear, **BAM**, front of stick shift kidney punches the side of the cups, exploding the top off of it and subsequently, overflowing the shift boot with sticky Coke (let alone, soaking the carpet)

Japanese don't believe in drinking and driving...unless it's Sake.

I once had the luck of a steaming hot extra large hot chocolate come flying off my dash (the 90 pick up), it somersaulted towards me, and I caught it. Which was pretty stupid, it should have exploded on impact with my hands... I had some mighty fine horseshoes nearby that day, I didn't spill a drop.

I usually hold drinks between my legs, but that never works...If I don't roast the chestnuts with hot beverage, theyre swimming in a puddle of iced coke. So I walk into the office with this big wet spot between my legs and get questionable looks, lol.

I usually hold drinks between my legs, but that never works...If I don't roast the chestnuts with hot beverage, theyre swimming in a puddle of iced coke. So I walk into the office with this big wet spot between my legs and get questionable looks, lol.

step one...drink down 1/4 to 1/3 of the volume of the drink...make sure the lid is in place and if no lid change driving style to keep from spilling drink...I havent ever spilled a drink in the pathy

another option is balance drink in hand while resting on the top of the shifter but you have to make sure you hold it vertical and dont tip while going through the gear box...this typically works better with cans...

hah u guys are all slippin

my 99.5 QX4 has 2 regular cupholders (about the size of a 12 oz soda can) and one gigantic cupholder that can fit the largest 7-11 cup, or it can fit a liter bottle of jack daniels (so u can have 2 cokes and a liter of jack all in cupholders)

my 99.5 QX4 has 2 regular cupholders (about the size of a 12 oz soda can) and one gigantic cupholder that can fit the largest 7-11 cup, or it can fit a liter bottle of jack daniels (so u can have 2 cokes and a liter of jack all in cupholders)

hah

hah, damn bummer man. totally pissed.

moral of the story:

dont drink and drive.

indeed. I was even more pissed when they recalled those cans for a while and all they had were the glass bottle ones that cost like 3 bucks.

damn you rich people and your infiniti's, the r50 pathy is the poor mans qx4 :laugh::tongue::hide:

Hmm well maybe some guys dont know, but the 90 pathy does have 2 cup holders. the center console between the seats, when you open the lid, there are 2 diff size cup holders under the lid that you have to manually pull down. They actually worked good, but since I cracked off the whole top lid of the console by accident, i'm cupless lol

Hmm well maybe some guys dont know, but the 90 pathy does have 2 cup holders. the center console between the seats, when you open the lid, there are 2 diff size cup holders under the lid that you have to manually pull down. They actually worked good, but since I cracked off the whole top lid of the console by accident, i'm cupless lol

My 93 has that too, but i swear the whole time when i was a kid and my dad owned the truck, until this day ( its mine now) we NEVER used them once. Also it has a poor excuse for 2 cup holders in that little pop out tray that is under the stock radio, does anyone else have this? I also have one that kinda locks in with the ashtray, it looks kinda cool, because you dont' need to take the ashtray out! not that i smoke anyways.