Secret Santa: Post Your Gift

NismoSkyZ

Alright here are the facts that I see:

You were supposed to send Thomas a gift.

Gift was not recieved.

Thomas is obviosly not pleased.

It is not January 5th, and thankfully, a gift was sent.

Thomas sent me a stellar gift, so I am making sure that he gets one himself. I didn't want the Secret Santa "chain" to break, and if he didn't recieve a gift, I would gladly send one out to him.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some thinking about this last night... I have decided that this is no longer any fun... so at this point just forget about the whole thing....

I did my part and that was fun, sorry im not closer to go smoke them with you.

Let's meet halfway...say..Nebraska? :unsure:

Alright so 2 people out of everyone have claimed that they have not recieved gifts.

Alkorahil (Sender Vengeful)

Casey.T (Sender josh)

I apologize to Alkorahil and Casey.T for this not going how it should have gone. Now I know that next year, josh will be banned from participating. As far as Venge goes, well see what happens with Alkorahil's PM's. I am not sure of what other action can be taken other than that.

wow.. no need to ban anyone from Christmas. sheesh. At most, just remind everyone to use correct mailing info and throw a tracker on it. oh, and to not wait until the last minute.

Well, good. I think we should take it easy, lost packages in the mail is a common occurrence sadly enough and I don't think Josh was out to deny anyone a present.

Present. AKA gift, freebie, nicety, perk, etc. He didn't have to volunteer to send anyone anything and after the first one got lost he actually took the time and expense to send another one.

I for one applaud Josh for his tenacity, valor and patience. Thank you, Josh.

Take it easy people, sheesh.

Well, good. I think we should take it easy, lost packages in the mail is a common occurrence sadly enough and I don't think Josh was out to deny anyone a present.

Present. AKA gift, freebie, nicety, perk, etc. He didn't have to volunteer to send anyone anything and after the first one got lost he actually took the time and expense to send another one.

I for one applaud Josh for his tenacity, valor and patience. Thank you, Josh.

Take it easy people, sheesh.

Thank you,

Im glad 1 person here agrees with me.

Josh

Evan and Thomas....I think you're taking things too seriously. Relax. This was supposed to be fun. Out of 30 some-odd packages that got shipped, one got lost. That's not too bad. Sh!t happens, then you die. Get over it.

Evan and Thomas....I think you're taking things too seriously. Relax. This was supposed to be fun. Out of 30 some-odd packages that got shipped, one got lost. That's not too bad. Sh!t happens, then you die. Get over it.

To everyone, Caseys's gift was delivered according to ups around 2 this afternoon.

hope you like it

josh