Secret Santa: Post Your Gift

NismoSkyZ

Secret Santa: The Gift Thread

I just recieved my gift from Casey T. and let me say...it's the best gift ever! Everyone please post your gifts, possibly a picture, and your thoughts on the gift. I hope this plays out well :)

DSCF0035.jpg

aged since '99!!

Edited by NismoSkyZ

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post office has issues sending packages without a return address. Although keeping identity a secret would be nice, it may not be possible.

Secret Santa

123 anystreet

anytown, XX 00000

?

Well don't matter anyway, I was just pointing out that it was "Secret" Santa.. and it's possible that some may like it that way :shrug:

Secret Santa

123 anystreet

anytown, XX 00000

?

Well don't matter anyway, I was just pointing out that it was "Secret" Santa.. and it's possible that some may like it that way :shrug:

I can always choose to just look at the contents and not the return information or invoice or whatever. Gets tough to maintain anonymity when you have to deal with live freight to foreign nations.

^^^ Knew his SS long before receiving the gift....

*Nismo Checking his list... CASEY!!!!! DAM WD owner, hes gonna send me a WD Model... :ar15:

*Casey, Dam R50 owner... Wheres that WD21 Model... Ill give him the perfect replacement part...

****Wait patiently for delivery from my Secret Santa...

*Nismo Checking his list... CASEY!!!!! DAM WD owner, hes gonna send me a WD Model... :ar15:

*Casey, Dam R50 owner... Wheres that WD21 Model... Ill give him the perfect replacement part...

ROLMAO1.gif I can just picture that

:beer: Andrew

Got mine a few days ago...a nice new 4GB flash drive (geez...my old computer had a 4GB hard rive!!) Thank you very much to whoever my SS was (you know who you are)

I'd post a pic of it but my dog ate my USB cable for my digi. cam

^^^ Knew his SS long before receiving the gift....

****Wait patiently for delivery from my Secret Santa...

I wasn't too worried about it.... :shiftyeyes:

I'll post the list after everyone gets their gifts. Maybe next year we can do partners just to switch it up.

Instead of:

Person A --> Person B --> Person C

it would be

Person A <--> Person B, Person C <--> Person D

Just a thought, I sent my gift yesterday!