92 Xe 5spd

Casey.T

So here are some pic's of the new addition to my little Pathfinder Family.....

Clean engine... I wonder how that happened...

Little ding in the drivers side back door... Kinda matches the one she put in my 91...

Bubbles under the paint on the front drivers quarter panel

Rusted Rocker Panel(see Slick I do need that rocker...

Look at that... She went through a Puddle.... Broke rule #1 cant go wheeling with out me....

The 18 year old Daughter.... NO Andrew, you cant call her.... Dan go back to the phsyco... Simon, you got Pezzy... K9 I think NOT!!! Tex your stuck down under... And if you think your not included because I did not specifically list your name.... Guess again.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like she was really going to do something under the hood....

See I do really need to carry the Glock and 12Gauge at the same time...

She took the Pathfinder up the trail to the lake..... it was a foot path....

You scared everybody with that Glock :lol: The thread has 25 views and 0 comments :laugh:

By the way, are you sure that if my name wasn't mentioned.... ok ok, Casey, chill, man! Don't point that gun at me! :lol:

ROFL!

She could at least have had a wrench in her hand or something rather than dad putting her in there for a cheesecake shot. Nice addition Thomas. Get that engine muddy quick! They don't run well when they're clean.

I was wondering how may views this was going to get before someone commented....

Shes already asking about Wheels, tires and Lift.... I showed her the :search:

ROFL!

She could at least have had a wrench in her hand or something rather than dad putting her in there for a cheesecake shot. Nice addition Thomas. Get that engine muddy quick! They don't run well when they're clean.

Would have been even better with a plastic PlaySchool hammer and saw. :chairfall:

Hmmmm.. Spokane isn't that far... i'll be in tri city's in a few weeks.

she's cute..

Just playing man :tongue::beer:

When are you going to be in Tri-Cities??? Bringing your Pathy???? It would be worth the drive for me to see it... NO shes staying here, that and your Married....