Whats Up With The Small Cup Holders ? Any Remedies

OK guys what kind of ideas have you come up with to combat the tiny cup holders in the console like in my 99 ??? yes i know there are more important things i life but these things Hirohito claim to be cup holders don't cut it they suck

OK guys what kind of ideas have you come up with to combat the tiny cup holders in the console like in my 99 ??? yes i know there are more important things i life but these things Hirohito claim to be cup holders don't cut it they suck

What are you trying to fit in them? They hold 500mL water bottles, soda cans, and medium-sized fast-food drinks just fine.

if you have the 4x4 on a knob, and no lever, there is a HUGE cupholder in place of that lever.

I mean this thing can hold the biggest size big-gulp no problem. Makes the other 2 by the e-brake look like childrens cup holders.

Edited by FUELER

My rear holder of the pair has a removable part that makes it as big as I have ever wanted, but good for regular size mugs as well.

No issues here.

Now, if you want to talk about poor cup design, you should have seen the set up in our Mystique :omg:

haha thats why i love the "4x4 on a switch" extra large cup holder.

It fits 24 oz of every good beer, even with a insulated bottle jacket, it even fits the larger "caguama" mexican beer which equates to about 32 oz.

I've never tried a budweiser 40 cause i don't drink that pee pee

Just don't invite other people in your truck... then you don't have to worry about the second cup holder bing a PITA! haha... Ive noticed that same thing... but small cupholders with bad positioning is better than none!

And here i was thinking this was a stupid subject it got more replies than i dreamed .YES the problem is 2 beverages and you have a crowd ..think i'm going to the boat store and get me a swivel unit and screw it to the dash ( the wife is going to luv that )

When things get crowded, I use the pull out rear cup holders, they are an easy reach for the driver as long as it is pulled out first. Great when I have finished the coffee and now want to drink the water.

:wtf: Drinking and Driving is against the law....

Not 500 miles deep into Baja, where there are no laws.

When you start finding dead bodies rolled up in carpets, thats when it is OK to drink and drive!

I keep a little change holder in my second cupholder, since its too damn far under the armrest anyway, but whenever I have a bottle (theyre always JUST too big to easily fit!) I just close it and lay it down on my E-brake, and it fits between that and the drivers seat. Though I frequently find myself reaching to the back seat cupholders with my 32oz+ drinks... though I've been wondering how hard it would be to get some kind of cupholder that could be 3Med (or screwed) to the dash just above the center airvents...

Edited by SaKaNa