Taking Orders For Npora Stickers

Pathie4me

As many have been burned in the past here is how I am going to do this. Place the order for # of stickers and color, I will send them ANYWHERE by post, when YOU get them you pay my PayPal account. I will cover the postage. I am NOT making any profit from this so I have no gains from ripping people off.

Please send orders to brentmaher@hotmail.com ASAP

Attachment is the sticker.

They will be Die-Cut vinyl and I can do any color, ie: red,blue,green,black,white,yellow,purple...etc. You name the color and I'll do it. (SINGLE COLOR ONLY PLEASE...NO RAINBOW....LOL)

They are 8.00 CDN for one

14.00 CDN for two

7.25 USD for one

12.70 USD for two.

Brent

post-1756-1178594904.jpg

Edited by Pathie4me

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They will be Die-Cut vinyl and I can do any color, ie: red,blue,green,black,white,yellow,purple...etc. You name the color and I'll do it. (SINGLE COLOR ONLY PLEASE...NO RAINBOW....LOL)

They are 8.00 CDN for one

14.00 CDN for two

7.25 USD for one

12.70 USD for two.

Edited by Pathie4me

They will be Die-Cut vinyl

Excuse my ignorance, but it's more of a window type sticker than a bumper sticker right?

-Mike

Way interested, but what colors are available?
red,blue,green,black,white,yellow,purple...etc. You name the color and I'll do it.
Edited by MadManMike

Guest SuperSon

reflective ones would be nice too and im assuming you can make that in different sizes

The NPORA stickers shown are one size 11" by 3 3/8". That is what was done in the past and it works. As for the front window banner I will be doing those in a couple months and I will have it down to 5 fonts to choose from, just for the simple fact everybody likes a different font and there is over 1500 available and it's too much to keep straight.

As for reflective ones,I am having trouble finding the vinyl for that.....maybe soon.

SWEET A$$! I'll be ordering a couple after I get back from Colorado. I'm thinking about Hunter green since my Pathy is hunter green. Yellow would stick out though to promote....Hhhmmmmmm? Will get back with ya on that.

Before I order I would like to know how many horsepower and inches of suspension flex I can expect to gain from each sticker.

Oh man PL lemme tell you...since I got mine I've easily added 15% HP over stock, 18+ inches of flex (with stock shocks and struts) and I regularly achieve 38MPG in the city running on a combination of jet fuel, Dunkin Donuts coffee grinds and Schlitz malt liquor. Trust me, they are worth your $$ :friday:

Yeah I found some black ones in my basement the other day. They were left over's from the first run. Black wasn't as popular as the white. Would sell them if anyone is interested.

If you send me the color then ya.

Yeah, I want my two stickers to be the same color as my Pathy. My color is Polished Pewter Metallic. If you can match that color, I'm ready to buy right away. Thanks.

I'll take two white or white reflectives, if you have reflective. I see you want $12.70 USD for two, and I also see you arent making any profit off them, so enjoy the little extra you get off me :)

I'm at work now, so I'll try to send ya some money through paypal, but I think its blocked here, may have to wait till I get home.