Ad On Craigslist

packie88

(My grandma would like it to have a driver's side airbag. But she lives in Texas so I can just tell her it does. It will be our little secret. M'kay?)
LMFAO!

I think I'll offer up my Pathy for his use! :rolleyes:

I do not think she likes Pathfinders tho: "I had my Pathfinder stolen and I don't want to buy a new car until my property sells. Then I can buy a proper car and not a chitcan."

But she is probably in no position to reject any offer that comes along, so go for it :tongue:

Post some pictures of your adventure when done :D

i think its a chick. i thought the part about getting married and loaning off there car was hilarious

*wonders how good looking she is* :jk:

And I'd never allow a dog, or any animal for that matter in my truck.

Edited by redfinder

I do not think she likes Pathfinders tho: "I had my Pathfinder stolen and I don't want to buy a new car until my property sells. Then I can buy a proper car and not a chitcan."

But she is probably in no position to reject any offer that comes along, so go for it :tongue:

Post some pictures of your adventure when done :D

hahaha.. yeah she may be in no position to reject any offer but you would have to understand just how picky some Seattlelite women (and men) can be... sometimes I think a good :stickwack: to bring them back to reality, would not be a bad thing. :X

But then, she did list it as "West" Seattle so even if she does think highly of herself, she can't think as much as those from the Eastside (of the lake) do. :rolleyes: