:oops: :oops: :oops:

that was a nice pathy too!

can i ditch the four wheel drive ? like a 2wd trany and front susp. on it

i want to bag it

There is almost no words to say what I feel... oh yeah except for:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: DONT DO IT :oops: :oops: :oops:

Is the guy black?

Why are the tires installed improperly?

Theres a lowered R50 that I see drive past the office sometimes, its the most ugly thing I've ever seen, it just looks like a station wagon.

Is the guy black?

What the F@#K is that supposed to mean?

Keep your inbred, redneck, ass backwards comments to yourself. This site is about car enthusiasts, offroad abiltity, and most important Pathfinders. Big Pathfinders, stock Pathfinders, custom Pathfinders, mild to wild. That kind of ignorance is just not appropriate, and I, along with the members of this great site will not allow it. I fully expect an apology to the members of this board for your comment.

Oh and by the way, if you do have a problem Boise Idaho is only about 1400 miles away, not too far to get your ass handed to you for dumb stuff like that!

Calm the hell down. A lot of black guys tend to drive low-riders. Go figure why he would say something like that.

By the way, Mexicans seem to too, shall we toss them in just for good measure?

Personally, I could care less if someone wants to lower a Pathy. Do what you want with what you got.

Thanks GreenEnvy... lets face it, there's idiots of all races that think lowering a 4x4 is a good idea... :D

Lets drop that subject please...

I can appreciate lowering a car, but a truck - never did a thing for me... most of the Mazda pick ups I see... (my old truck) are all lowriders... hurts my heart.

By the way, Mexicans seem to too, shall we toss them in just for good measure?

In my area, mexicans tend to be more into the whole bounce-up-and-down thing on 80s Cadillac sedans, or mid-90s Pontiacs, whereas the blacks are more into massive SUVs (escalade, excursion, etc) that are lowered with bling bling rims and all windows with like complete total black tint so its impossible to see in or out.. whites seem to go back and forth, sometimes I'll see like, a guy in a suit in a crappy minivan... with like Toyo Proxes and rims... and I think to myself "why doesnt that guy get something better than the van instead of those tires that cost him like two grand?", other times, I'll see a guy wearing obvious construction style clothing in a new Porsche.

Guy around the corner has this thing.

suburban.jpg

I think lowered 4x4 are useless I mean what is the point. Pathfinders seem to be rather low compared to toy's anyway and there isn't any good reason for it. Got to admit though it does look pretty lowered like that.

lol so what am i? i have a lift, but with the windows you cant see in or out and chrome? and im half filipino. haha

You, nissandoms, are AzN. You're supposed to have an i-4 Civic with a park bench on the trunk for downforce, you know, when that FWD is at break neck speeds.

I can appreciate lowering a car, but a truck - never did a thing for me...

a truck can be lowered...i have rules for lowering them tho...

1. no imports

2. air bags allowed for car shows and car shows only (some trucks look better dropped but it doesnt make sense to drive it with the bumper 3 ins off the ground)

3. better be able to roast some tires

4. strait pipes/blowers/and big blocks are a plus

5. looks clean and not a lotta bling

below is very acceptable (for me that is)...

proud-7.jpg

More about the truck

the owner is 60...

but i like classic cars and big ole offroad trucks and my pathy's of course

As a past owner of many lowered vehicles, I can appreciate what he's tryin to do, although he's goin about it all wrong. YOU DO NOT LOWER 4x4 VEHICLES!!!! that said, I kinda like lowered pathfinders, if done tastefully, and on a 2WD platform...like so..

bitchinwd.jpg

BTW, I've had/have (plus the pics I can find):

03 mustang GT, lowered with maximum motorsports suspension..although not really lowered for looks, it is lowered.

92, 93, & 95 civics, two hatches and a coupe, two lowered with just springs and one on a full TEIN coilover set. All handled like they were on rails.

I got hit and redid the body, thats why there's no paint, and some lil biznatch pulled out in front of me 2 weeks after, so I sold it....thankfully I hadn't got it painted yet.

TWISTED055.jpg

AOL001.jpg

DSCvF0008.jpg

a 92 sonoma, lowered, notched bed with airbags and 12 switches, 6 cerwin vega 15's on a wall between the cab and bed. I could pancake it and hold a sheet of paper on the ground.

and a 69 Chevy straight side short box, lowered 4 inches in the back and 3 in the front with a blown 472.

I might drop this one a lil bit, cuz its just that gangster..lol

Cutlass3.jpg

Cutlass2.jpg

I'm kidding, you don't lower american muscle, you jack the back!! :P

So, while I have nothing against lowered vehicles, actually I like them, it has to be done right, that means no 4x4's and for gods sake no gold wire wheels.

Edited by Pavelow Leaks

man my gf used to have a lowered integra (god forbid i had to drive it for a week when i busted the engine in the white truck)

that thing rode like pure @!*% and my fat ass made the tires rub the fenderwells (till i did an oil change and jacked up the coil overs)

glad she traded it in on the jetta

She probably had some crappy springs/struts. A well done kit rides nice (and a little on the stiff side). I dunno, a lowered pathfinder with a det swap would be fun... It would need to have at least 500hp to upset some people at the track though. haha. (Might get a high 13 out of it.)