How the hell did I miss this?

88pathoffroad

Man, no need to hang out here anymore. All I need to know is there. Could never figure out Why does the check engine light of a Nissan Pathfinder stay on after changing the cigarette lighter fuse?

Now I know! Thank you internet gods for letting me see the errors in my ways :bow:

:D:D:D

Hmm...that must have been your posting then, eh? -thnkboutit-

i'm just pointing out that you are wrong, and that you have never been around an expensive ride with center lock hubs, understandable since you live in the middle of nowhere

my jewish homie has the 6 foot long center hub wrench, quite an expensive piece by itself from ferrari. Chillin on the ground.

Edited by FUELER

yeh but a pathfinder is neither (relatively speaking) expensive nor exotic like a ferrari, u gotta admit that for the majority of vehicles it was a silly question

For all the vehicles I have driven it was silly as are a lot of the FAQ's on that site.

It actually missed a few key points like blocking your wheels.

hahaha much better :lol::laugh:

Answer

First, loosen the nuts on the wheel. Make sure you use a Left-Handed Tire Iron or a Right-Handed Tire Iron, depending on whether you left or right handed. Raise the Pathfinder using the jack. (A small hydraulic bottle jack works best.) or find 4 strong friends to hold the car up for you. Remove old tire, replace with spare. Screw nuts back on, De-pants your friends holding up your Pathfinder which will lower the vehicle and tighten the nuts, the lugnuts that is, to specification. celebrate a job well done!

LMFAO!!!

http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/How_do_you_change...ssan_Pathfinder

As if it were any different than any other vehicle. What a maroon.

hmmm... now that I know that, I want to know how it's done on a 99.5 pathy.

Should I follow the instructions for the 99 or the 2000?? IM SO CONFUSED!!!

Agree - lots of work for only 0.3L of displacement. Try these: Amsoil in the whole truck, iridium plgs from ngk (both help my mpg), get a better air intake, check and post to the npora boards for performance mods. What is your goal??

Answer: I disagree, unless you have no previous engine experience. The 3.3 is damn near the exact same block and you can swap everything from the 3.0 onto the 3.3 with minimal problems or modifications. It's been done by more than a few people. Search NPORA for more info.http://npora.ipbhost.com

WTF :shrug: