ugly mirrors

wvtwisties

What about the roof? And what about some metal-work and make it so you can carry one underneath... thats... two on the sides, one underneath, one on the back, and two on the roof. Thats a total of... six spares!

What about the roof? And what about some metal-work and make it so you can carry one underneath... thats... two on the sides, one underneath, one on the back, and two on the roof. Thats a total of... six spares!

For some that still would not be enough :P

well that's interesting...

i guess i'll stick with what i have..i just don't like them....i really like the new f150 mirrors....a style like that would be more bold in my opinion...

the stock r50s are a little too close to an old camry or something.....jmo

thanks guys!

well that's interesting...

i guess i'll stick with what i have..i just don't like them....i really like the new f150 mirrors....a style like that would be more bold in my opinion...

the stock r50s are a little too close to an old camry or something.....jmo

thanks guys!

We tired but it got a little off (topic), sorry B)

Those generic, black, unpainted plastic mirrors aren't anything to go wild about...

i was just implying the f150 mirrors are a shape i prefer.

it seems the common goal on this forum is to make the pathy more truck-like and i think a mirror change would be a step in that direction for me. i don't like the CF mirrors mentioned above...so that's out...so looks like if I ever do want to make a change it will be custom.

thanks for the help